Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Model X
Country flag
You are mistaking me for my good friend Chris. 🍺
BTW, You are pretty far from Conway.
It's right up the road from me. It's gonna be a busy place soon with all the Tulip lovers.

Rook-E

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
I have a tenative delivery date set for March 25th!

It was loaded on transport at Mira Loma and on its way to the Fife SC. Finger's crossed for no major issues with delivery as I have wrap scheduled for 4/1 and Powershare Install 4/4.

My plan is to give it a good scrubbing with Barkeepers Friend/Windex to remove any rail/brake dust prior to taking it in for a wrap.

OP
OP

mbrockus

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Model X
Country flag
I have a tenative delivery date set for March 25th!

It was loaded on transport at Mira Loma and on its way to the Fife SC. Finger's crossed for no major issues with delivery as I have wrap scheduled for 4/1 and Powershare Install 4/4.

My plan is to give it a good scrubbing with Barkeepers Friend/Windex to remove any rail/brake dust prior to taking it in for a wrap.
Here’s hoping it’s smooth going forward. I’m hoping that my PowerShare appointment in mid April is my light at the end of the tunnel.
Where will you be picking up your sweet new ride?

Rook-E

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
Here’s hoping it’s smooth going forward. I’m hoping that my PowerShare appointment in mid April is my light at the end of the tunnel.
Where will you be picking up your sweet new ride?
Fife Service Center, So far they've been very receptive when I've asked for updates.

theholyrice

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cybertruck
Occupation
UX Designer
Country flag
I was chatting with the Seattle SoDo delivery folks and they are prepping for a lot of CT deliveries at the end of March. It sounds like that will be the initial delivery location. I’mDual Motor order (01/12) and that tracks with the latest average on the delivery spreadsheet. Still waiting on a VIN so fingers crossed I’m in that group.
I ordered on the 11th, still no VIN. Didn't get an estimated delivery time range at order either. Have you gotten your VIN yet?

OP
OP

mbrockus

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Model X
Country flag
I ordered on the 11th, still no VIN. Didn't get an estimated delivery time range at order either. Have you gotten your VIN yet?
I've gotten nothing. My PowerShare install is taking place in Mid April and Im hoping delivery and install are not far apart.

PPTMAKR

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X P90D, Mercedes GLS450
Country flag
Mine arrived in past couple days and I'm picking it up tomorrow. Wish my garage was as ready as I am!

OP
OP

mbrockus

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Model X
Country flag
Mine arrived in past couple days and I'm picking it up tomorrow. Wish my garage was as ready as I am!
If you don't have room.. I could probably make a spot for it here :p

PPTMAKR

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X P90D, Mercedes GLS450
Country flag
If you don't have room.. I could probably make a spot for it here :p
Haha very kind offer...but boat is out and I'm going to Marie Kondo the crap out of the rest of the clutter. One way or the other my wife's rule is it has to go in the 3rd garage 😀
Sponsored