Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag

They will need to get back together once again when the Cybertruck comes out. They would have so much fun with it. I can only imagine the test or contest they will come up with for the CT. Would be one of the best viewed shows they produced.
Sponsored

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
It already has what it needs for an air jock. It simply needs Jack mode. 3 wheels full suspension, 1 wheel full retraction. Viola, air Jack mode!! Kind of like shoeing a horse.
I don't think the air spring bags are double acting. They normally only work on compression, meaning they can push down, but not pull up. To do this they would at least need a supplemental steel spring that has enough force to pull it up.

Even if it could pull one up, it would depend on the weight balance of the vehicle, otherwise it will just teeter totter over the diagonal. Not safe enough to change a spare, if the CT has one at all.

A horse manages to do this because it can change its center of gravity my moving it's body in comparison to its legs. Cars can't do this actively like they can. You at least need something to put it on to make it safe.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag

EasternSP

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The water test would be more for testing the total immersion integrity of the vehicle vs. just water proofing of components. Much the same as wristwatch depth rating.
Electronic failure from water can cascade to untold other system failures.

israndy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3, 2012 Mitsubishi I-Miev, 2x 2007 Vectrix VX-1, 2000 Honda Insight, 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired from IT
Country flag
Might even be more than a century ago on Chitty Chatty Bang Bang

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
Lol no. It's like. Pad or something
You thinkin' solar or sunshade over/under this rear glass. Leaning to solar myself, if only for the great Australian Sun burning this 'Road Warrior'....I know, MAD 2 THE MAX ;)

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Country flag
It already has what it needs for an air jock. It simply needs Jack mode. 3 wheels full suspension, 1 wheel full retraction. Viola, air Jack mode!! Kind of like shoeing a horse.
I'm no 'Shock Jock', however this came to mind. The Citroen DS 'Princess' could travel without one of the wheels. An assassination attempt on De Gaulle saw the DS race away on only three wheels.
Could the CYBERTRUCK be the perfect Presidential Vehicle or POPEMOBILE(?)

Last edited:

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
You thinkin' solar or sunshade over/under this rear glass. Leaning to solar myself, if only for the great Australian Sun burning this 'Road Warrior'....I know, MAD 2 THE MAX ;)
No idea. It's something tho

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
I'm no 'Shock Jock', however this came to mind. The Citroen DS 'Princess' could travel without one of the wheels. An assassination attempt on De Gaulle saw the DS race away on only three wheels.
Could the CYBERTRUCK be the perfect Presidential Vehicle or POPEMOBILE(?)

------------------------------

BYD Reveals DiSus Intelligent Body Control System, Exclusively for New Energy Vehicles
BYD releases the BYD DiSus Intelligent Body Control System
* First full stack self-developed intelligent body control system launched by a Chinese company.
* A systematic solution for vehicle body control, redefining intelligent and luxury driving experience.
* Assures the safety and reliability required in different driving scenarios.
April 09, 2023
https://www.byd.com/us/news-list/BY...stem-Exclusively-for-New-Energy-Vehicles.html

BYD DiSus System | Enables Three-Wheeled Driving
Even if one wheel was taken off, the vehicle equipped with DiSus-X still showcased its ability to dance, jump and drive.
Apr 10, 2023
BYD Global

-------

Yangwang | DiSus Intelligent Body Control System
Apr 23, 2023
BYD Global

-------

BYD DiSus System | Yangwang Dancing U9 The most advanced vehicle body control system of the industry globally.
Apr 10, 2023
BYD Global

-------

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, BMW, M3LR on order
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
I don't think the air spring bags are double acting. They normally only work on compression, meaning they can push down, but not pull up. To do this they would at least need a supplemental steel spring that has enough force to pull it up.

Even if it could pull one up, it would depend on the weight balance of the vehicle, otherwise it will just teeter totter over the diagonal. Not safe enough to change a spare, if the CT has one at all.

A horse manages to do this because it can change its center of gravity my moving it's body in comparison to its legs. Cars can't do this actively like they can. You at least need something to put it on to make it safe.
Or you happen to be on a slope/hill… ouch!

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Country flag

BYD Reveals DiSus Intelligent Body Control System, Exclusively for New Energy Vehicles
BYD releases the BYD DiSus Intelligent Body Control System
* First full stack self-developed intelligent body control system launched by a Chinese company.
* A systematic solution for vehicle body control, redefining intelligent and luxury driving experience.
* Assures the safety and reliability required in different driving scenarios.
April 09, 2023
https://www.byd.com/us/news-list/BY...stem-Exclusively-for-New-Energy-Vehicles.html

BYD DiSus System | Enables Three-Wheeled Driving
Even if one wheel was taken off, the vehicle equipped with DiSus-X still showcased its ability to dance, jump and drive.
Apr 10, 2023
BYD Global

-------

Yangwang | DiSus Intelligent Body Control System
Apr 23, 2023
BYD Global

-------

BYD DiSus System | Yangwang Dancing U9 The most advanced vehicle body control system of the industry globally.
Apr 10, 2023
BYD Global

-------

Lowriders are back in Town.

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
Lower all suspension, close the valve so the flat wheels strut cannot get air, inflate others. Not very hard.
Sponsored