Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Did you know it's easier to deal with recycling if you keep the urine and feces streams separate?

-Crissa
yes

To be ecologically considerate, a toilet feature would be useful. But I don’t see it as being part of the CT unless it gets added as part of the camping package.

Cybr on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 UncorkedMS75awd+Upgrade fsd,M3LRawd+fsd,CT3FSD
Country flag
What would the floor look like? I would like to have the floor in rubber, and washable with a garden hose.
Just wanted to throw this back
out there for Cobb and the rest of us who would like a more reverse approach. I think reverse what is the norm with the carpet floor. Change it up. Dare to be different. Also, it’s just, well, like Elon said. Why not? Because it’s bad ass!! So…. having a floor that was all weather throughout and if we want carpet for whatever preppy reason? we could have carpet inserts mats. ?? Hey!!! Not bad eh? So lose the full carpet and make all weather proof and have carpet mat inserts for those who want to buy. Just revers it Elon! Simple. Oh!! And while you at it, add some drain plugs inside cab and frunk please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we all know it would be bad ass! Hey, it will also cancel out more road noise as well. ?watcha think? Yup. Everyone will dig it. Flipn RAD.
Gooooo for it DUDE!!!
Thank you for your time.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
“Valour interior…” inappropriate sounds while stroking, Zapp Brannigan

Zenny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
Non carpet in case ur CT stops floating & door seals fail...
Seems like w EV configs, road noise below would be less of an issue & newer liner products & rubber designs could still absorb noise, vibration & offer anti-slip textures.

Cybr on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Non carpet in case ur CT stops floating & door seals fail...
Seems like w EV configs, road noise below would be less of an issue & newer liner products & rubber designs could still absorb noise, vibration & offer anti-slip textures.
?

Cybr on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Zenny
Did I just get

These are not the droids your looking for. Move along? Lol.
I’d like to be able to wash floors out though so I don’t have to be so darn carful with everyone getting into truck and I’m not so worried about floating. It’s a truck for goodness sakes? Just saying?.

Zenny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
Zenny
Did I just get

These are not the droids your looking for. Move along? Lol.
I’d like to be able to wash floors out though so I don’t have to be so darn carful with everyone getting into truck and I’m not so worried about floating. It’s a truck for goodness sakes? Just saying?.
? Nah…was referring to other posts that mentioned that CT would float. Can’t wait to see someone try it for us…
Agree, non carpet flooring seems like it would be more practical, but always seems to be looked down on (f150L only the pro low end truck has it). Doubt Tesla will offer it to us as an option.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
At the very least, I plan to have rubber mats laser cut to fit. I am sure 3rd party will provide an offering. I would prefer if it came stock.

rr6013

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shorttakes.substack.com
Vehicles
1997 Tahoe 2 door 4x4
Occupation
Retired software developer and heavy commercial design builder
Country flag
? Nah…was referring to other posts that mentioned that CT would float. Can’t wait to see someone try it for us…
Agree, non carpet flooring seems like it would be more practical, but always seems to be looked down on (f150L only the pro low end truck has it). Doubt Tesla will offer it to us as an option.
Rubber mat flooring ca. 1960’s fell out of use after off gassing new rubber smell woke people about same time as Rachel Carson wrote Silent Spring in 1962.

Tesla matting doesn’t stink like creosote or tires then that’s my daily fitment. Hoping their fit and trim puts the 60’s to shame so I can hose the truck out. Hosing 60’s Chevy pickups out was asking for rusted sill plates, seat bolts and rust-thru body between rocker and floor that always acted as gutter.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
At the very least, I plan to have rubber mats laser cut to fit. I am sure 3rd party will provide an offering. I would prefer if it came stock.
They have pretty good rubberized floor mats for the Model Y so I'd expect similar for the Cybertruck as a minimum.

I'd love to see Line-X flooring on the Cybertruck myself. You could put carpet over it if you want warm toes. Heck, I'd prefer Line-X on much of the interior, I expect lots of muddy shoes and dirty people getting in and out of mine.

An easy to clean interior with removably carpets would be something I'd pay for.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I'd love to see Line-X flooring on the Cybertruck myself. You could put carpet over it if you want warm toes. Heck, I'd prefer Line-X on much of the interior, I expect lots of muddy shoes and dirty people getting in and out of mine.

An easy to clean interior with removably carpets would be something I'd pay for.
Me2

What was the prototype interior floor like? Carpeted? Maybe this will be an area of improvement on the CT. ?

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Musk should appreciate the value of vomit proof floors in a truck like this.

Idea Of The Day

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ideaoftheday.com
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Software Developer, Vlogger
Country flag
Just wanted to throw this back
out there for Cobb and the rest of us who would like a more reverse approach. I think reverse what is the norm with the carpet floor. Change it up. Dare to be different. Also, it’s just, well, like Elon said. Why not? Because it’s bad ass!! So…. having a floor that was all weather throughout and if we want carpet for whatever preppy reason? we could have carpet inserts mats. ?? Hey!!! Not bad eh? So lose the full carpet and make all weather proof and have carpet mat inserts for those who want to buy. Just revers it Elon! Simple. Oh!! And while you at it, add some drain plugs inside cab and frunk please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we all know it would be bad ass! Hey, it will also cancel out more road noise as well. ?watcha think? Yup. Everyone will dig it. Flipn RAD.
Gooooo for it DUDE!!!
Thank you for your time.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!

My F-150 has a carpet floor. I often find myself full of mud, so I have a set of rubber Husky mats, yet some of the dirt makes its way to the carpet, so why not skip the carpet floor... then add carpet if you want it?

Virtually all drivers have mats... and the most common third party mats sold are rubber. Clearly nobody likes dirty carpets. At least those who like carpets can still get carpet mats, and when they get dirty, throw them out.

Keep in mind, I'd still like to get a good Husky rubber mat, but at least what's under it won't get dirty.
Sponsored