We'll notify you when it's time to continue with your pre-delivery task

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3, Gem, Prius, Delorean, Silverado (Diesel)
Occupation
Retired USAF
Country flag
Here I sit in Sherwood, Arkansas waiting on my Founder edition Cybertruck dual motor.
I check my Tesla app and it keeps telling me "We'll notify you when it's time to continue with your pre-delivery task"
Ordered on 30 December 2023 as off 11 March it has been 72 Days.

Does anyone know the average time frame that one has to wait especially if they don't live in Texas or California.
Sponsored

agordon117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck foundation awd
Country flag
Here I sit in Sherwood, Arkansas waiting on my Founder edition Cybertruck dual motor.
I check my Tesla app and it keeps telling me "We'll notify you when it's time to continue with your pre-delivery task"

Does anyone know the average time frame that one has to wait especially if they don't live in Texas or California.
There isn't much sample size outside of those states. Being in Arkansas, you also should exclude FL and UT.

Cybertruck.vin has basically all of the data you could want, you just have to look for it. But like I said, there isn't much sample size for states outside of the chosen few, so even if you go there and see there are orders that have been delivered, you can expect that your time would be significantly longer than that.

Zero people so far have been assigned vins in Arkansas, that we know of.

Montana, Illinois, ohio, pennsylvania, new jersey, and north carolina all have only 1 vin assignment that we even know of.

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
There isn't much sample size outside of those states. Being in Arkansas, you also should exclude FL and UT.

Cybertruck.vin has basically all of the data you could want, you just have to look for it. But like I said, there isn't much sample size for states outside of the chosen few, so even if you go there and see there are orders that have been delivered, you can expect that your time would be significantly longer than that.

Zero people so far have been assigned vins in Arkansas, that we know of.

Montana, Illinois, ohio, pennsylvania, new jersey, and north carolina all have only 1 vin assignment that we even know of.
NJ now has 2 :p

bdesign

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FSCT Ordered
Country flag
it doesn't matter anymore. None of us are getting trucks before end of june now. Can't wait to find out the next group of people that gets to jump in front of me.
Why “the end of June…”?

Ward L

First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, FS CT AWD
Country flag
My order is 12/30 in SoCal and no VIN yet. There are many people without VINs with earlier orders than ours. All we can do is wait patiently. Like someone said: This too shall pass.

OP
OP
fluffytheclown
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired USAF
Country flag
Good News! Today I got my VIN number and should be delivered on 6 April to Memphis. I will try picking it up on the 7th...... If it comes!!!!!!

Puhiniho

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
Country flag
I feel like the average of what I've seen is about 80-100days from configuration. I configured the last week of Dec and picked up my truck last weekend in Washington state. Good luck, it'll come when you lease expect it. So get your financing and insurance in line🤙

OP
OP
fluffytheclown
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired USAF
Country flag
I have took ownership of the Cybertruck on 6 April in Memphis. We have named it Wattson! So far I have about 350 miles on it. It does draw a lot of attention. Although I am used to it since my other car is a DeLorean! Drive stainless is my motto!!!

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
Good News! Today I got my VIN number and should be delivered on 6 April to Memphis. I will try picking it up on the 7th...... If it comes!!!!!!
did you ever pick it up yet ?

OP
OP
fluffytheclown
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired USAF
Country flag
Yes! Picked it up on the 6th of April in Memphis, TN.
Love the new technology!

SteelMyHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag

I waited 84 days and I'm in florida.....be patient young padawan

theholyrice

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cybertruck
Occupation
UX Designer
Country flag
I feel like the average of what I've seen is about 80-100days from configuration. I configured the last week of Dec and picked up my truck last weekend in Washington state. Good luck, it'll come when you lease expect it. So get your financing and insurance in line🤙
what insurance company are you using for the CT? I am also in WA and can't find any other insurance other than Allstate.