Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2001 Chevy Tracker, 2018 Jeep Cherokee
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Here it is with a little enhancement. I'm wondering what the 2 circles in the bed are... might we see some sort of direct-to-axle attachment? I'd love to see a gooseneck mount point on this thing but these certainly wouldn't be for that.

CyberTruckBed-Enhanced.jpg
Interesting,

just enhances my belief this is not the truck from the reveal night, or it's been rebuilt. Those circles do not exist on the revel truck, and i just noticed another anomaly, there are two slots running up the side of the bed, on the revel truck there is only 1.

Tesla Cybertruck What is this in the CyberTruck bed? 1618596039115

Firetruck41

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Leaf, 2017 Bolt, 2010 Ram 2500 Megacab
Country flag
Interesting,

just enhances my belief this is not the truck from the reveal night, or it's been rebuilt. Those circles do not exist on the revel truck, and i just noticed another anomaly, there are two slots running up the side of the bed, on the revel truck there is only 1.

1618596039115.png
Looks like there are 2 slots on the reveal truck, you can make them out on the right side. On the left side, that picture doesn't go far enough back to show it. It would be just out of frame.

cyberhunter

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ram 2500, Cybertruck preorder
Country flag
Here it is with a little enhancement. I'm wondering what the 2 circles in the bed are... might we see some sort of direct-to-axle attachment? I'd love to see a gooseneck mount point on this thing but these certainly wouldn't be for that.

I'm interested to hear what the two new circles are in the bed. Both about midway front to back, on "slat" 3 from the edge. They are not visible in any photo from the reveal.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Maybe for changing out the shocks?

OneLapper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328d Sportswagon
Country flag
Could easily be holes to fit the prototype rear casting to the exisiting (and only?) CT prototype.

I would think that IDRA made several CT castings with the 8000 ton gigapress to test it before shipping. If the 8000 ton gigapress is already made.

We'll probably never know!

Frankenblob

First Name
Frank, USA is the BEST. Communism SUX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M38A-1, Trans-am
Country flag
Punch-outs or markings for a hitch of some capacity (5th wheel...).

RonM

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 CrewCab, future Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

CROP CIRCLES!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

HAL GALLUS

First Name
HAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MODLE 3
Country flag
Looking through some of the posted pictures of the CyberTruck from yesterday's appearance at GigaTexas, I found one of the bed. Looking at this picture it is pretty clear that the dark strips on the bottom of the bed are raised a bit from the SS. I'm not seeing those as filled T-slots. With all the talk since the initial reveal though, who knows what the final design will include. I also see the double triangle tie-downs at the front and back of the side wall. But then I see 2 double lines rising part way up the side of the bed wall between the tie-downs. What are those? Anyone have any ideas as to what they are or why they are there?

CyberTruckBed.jpg
this looks to me like a place to mount a retaining wall so your groceries don't slide to the front of the bed .

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
True, like Billy Crystal out waaaay over my head but I'd be willing to save Norman, just not Hollywood enough to bring livestock into my house.

The whole T-slot/modding slots/l-track/tie-down issue seems unresolved to me. I want either a security drawer or tool organizer in the back. I'm not seeing that happen with any of these options so far.

Like this

Tesla Cybertruck What is this in the CyberTruck bed? 450Y86_2?hei=536&wid=536&$adapimg$=
I keep debating whether I want one of these or an empty vault for the bikes.

Depends a bit on what the rest of the storage situation looks like.

MEDICALJMP

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I keep debating whether I want one of these or an empty vault for the bikes.

Depends a bit on what the rest of the storage situation looks like.
Depending on the depth and dimension of the vault you may be able to do both. Especially if the front wheels come off easily.
Sponsored