What will happen to Tesla when Elon Musk goes to Mars?

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
This lock down must be getting to me, a Mars trip is almost beginning to sound good....
Mars would essentially be an enforced lockdown. No atmosphere suit, don’t go outside. Plus the months of travel in a can trying to get there.
Sponsored

Gvardaman

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW 330ci, VW Corrado (non-op)
Occupation
Country flag
Yeah, he said he wants to go, commenting it would really cool to be born on one planet and buried on another.
So, to the topic, Tesla will get to a place where it is flowing smoothly.
Factories will be built all over, production will be well optimized and Tesla will be producing a variety of vehicles. At some point, Elon would not be involved in the day-to-day of every factory.
He is a big picture guy. He can generate ideas from anywhere and being somewhere else might give him a different perspective for innovations.
He could send messages and feedback from Mars, if he wanted, but I think by the time he would be going, Tesla will be a well-oiled automotive powerhouse.

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
i cant stand not being outdoors for more then a couple days.
I cant imagine never being able to.
I guess if they had a very sophisticated "fake" outside space it might be ok.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
You'd have to make very good spaces, because you can only chemically produce oxygen and balance bacteria for so long before there's a runaway of something or other.

And VR will be pretty good by then ^-^

-Crissa

drscot

Banned
Banned
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired physician
Country flag
Send me a text when you get there and some pics!
Send me a postcard, and maybe he will get to meet Nikola Tesla face to face! Be sure to take a selfie!

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Send me a postcard, and maybe he will get to meet Nikola Tesla face to face! Be sure to take a selfie!
is Tesla still alive, on mars?! thats dope, probably hangin out with Einstein and di-vinci

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
Mars would essentially be an enforced lockdown. No atmosphere suit, don’t go outside. Plus the months of travel in a can trying to get there.
Post Corona, it should not be difficult to get volunteers. All you have to do is test negative. They will put you in a SpaceX cryogenics facility with auto launch enabled. You will be sleep while AI finishes the project. Of course the rest of us have already lost the fight to Super Corona mutation and you and the rest of the volunteers are the only hope our species have. Remember once you get to Mars, procreation is a duty so make sure you persuade the right people to volunteer with you.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Post Corona, it should not be difficult to get volunteers. All you have to do is test negative. They will put you in a SpaceX cryogenics facility with auto launch enabled. You will be sleep while AI finishes the project. Of course the rest of us have already lost the fight to Super Corona mutation and you and the rest of the volunteers are the only hope our species have. Remember once you get to Mars, procreation is a duty so make sure you persuade the right people to volunteer with you.
Remember once you get to Mars, procreation is a duty so make sure you persuade the right people to volunteer with you.
LOL. This could be risky... Need to find someone (or "the right people") who will be happy enough with you to sign up for the trip, will be willing to live in the challenging environment of Mars, and will still be OK getting close with you after you have been living in a metal can for months on end followed by an enclosed environment. I don't even want to know what the au natural odor of Martian colonizers will be for the first few years till a solid city with good infrastructure has been built out.

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
less gravity would make us grow taller? i wonder how long until we are giants, again?

T3slaDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, RWD Cybertruck
Country flag
Spoiler: 5 lucky CT owners will find a hidden golden ticket to Mars in their frunks. Make your reservation today!!

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
he's
Elon won't go to Mars, unless the Earth is dying in a way that cannot be resolved. I could be totally wrong, but why leave the place where you're trending, to a place where you could be dead in 5 days? Just sayin. peace
he's already said he'll go there.... and why not? Living in the Martian colony he founded makes sense.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
So just sticking around long enough to get his Cybertruck pet project out? His other companies are so far ahead of everyone else that he might take some time for a vacation... Probably means come up with yet another innovative company to rule the world.
Sponsored