What will surprise you at the event?

What are the things that will surprise you the most at the presentation?

• Total voters

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
That's awesome. Gretel is a beautiful boat! Here's a nice write-up about her at the America's Cup in 62. The boat I was on in those photos, is USA-11 Stars and Stripes.

https://historyinpieces.com/research/americas-cup-gretel-cuban-missile-crisis
I remember back in the day how we won the Cup off the Americans here in Perth! ;)

Even went to see the cup Museum in Fremantle. Gosh I was young and dumb back then.

My late brother was a avid sailer, he loved the water, and always dragged me along on the weekends. He loved cats, seeing that was the best way to get around on the inlet without beaching ourselves in the sandbars on low tide.

Used to be a hoot, with our esky and bait, trawling a line off the back with dolphins jumping the bow. They love chasing boats in our area. But sadly I haven't been sailing since. Some 22years now...time flies. I've been out with his son's dive boats though, we're pretty tight, he followed in his dads footsteps, loves the water, and runs two diving centres here on the west coast as well as one on Vanuatu on the SS Coolidge.

Always, loved living by the see and nice beaches. Can't wait to take my CT out....lol :unsure:😁

Don't worry I'll put my floaties on. ;)
Sponsored

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
I remember back in the day how we won the Cup off the Americans here in Perth! ;)

Even went to see the cup Museum in Fremantle. Gosh I was young and dumb back then.

My late brother was a avid sailer, he loved the water, and always dragged me along on the weekends. He loved cats, seeing that was the best way to get around on the inlet without beaching ourselves in the sandbars on low tide.

Used to be a hoot, with our esky and bait, trawling a line off the back with dolphins jumping the bow. They love chasing boats in our area. But sadly I haven't been sailing since. Some 22years now...time flies. I've been out with his son's dive boats though, we're pretty tight, he followed in his dads footsteps, loves the water, and runs two diving centres here on the west coast as well as one on Vanuatu on the SS Coolidge.

Always, loved living by the see and nice beaches. Can't wait to take my CT out....lol :unsure:😁

Don't worry I'll put my floaties on. ;)
Your brother sounds like a man of my own heart. I've had the name Sirfun for about 25 years. Because, I have always chased FUN! :love:

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Your brother sounds like a man of my own heart. I've had the name Sirfun for about 25 years. Because, I have always chased FUN! :love:
I have to remind myself sometimes to get out and have fun...he was good at that, plus he was such a stirrer...so I might have to get you to teach me some new fun hacks!!

Life is meant to be enjoyed, and sometimes you need to make a conscious effort to choose to do so. 😁

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
I have to remind myself sometimes to get out and have fun...he was good at that, plus he was such a stirrer...so I might have to get you to teach me some new fun hacks!!

Life is meant to be enjoyed, and sometimes you need to make a conscious effort to choose to do so. 😁
Absolutely, enjoy yourself!

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
Any solar panel options installed (even though Elon stated it will be an option) will surprise me, as well. Again, I hope that is offered to combat vampire drain. I would love to leave Sentry mode on all the time.