When I pay the hundred dollar deposit is there monthly payments till the full payment is made at del

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
When I pay the hundred dollar deposit , is there monthly payments till the full amount is due at delivery ?
That would be nice, CT on layaway. Please petition Tesla for the option! I suspect there are legal reasons why they don’t offer such an option, since even they cannot know the exact full price right up until delivery. But if they let you put money toward the purchase, like a Tesla savings account, or to invest your payments in a Tesla stock, like a non-employee ESPP, that would be cool.
Sponsored

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
That would be nice, CT on layaway. Please petition Tesla for the option! I suspect there are legal reasons why they don’t offer such an option, since even they cannot know the exact full price right up until delivery. But if they let you put money toward the purchase, like a Tesla savings account, or to invest your payments in a Tesla stock, like a non-employee ESPP, that would be cool.
And just like that Tesla takes on the banking industry. LOL

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
When I pay the hundred dollar deposit , is there monthly payments till the full amount is due at delivery ?
Yes, you must make $100 monthly payments. Send payments to:
Cyberman
PO box 1234
1234 Snipehunter Way
Sunny San Diego CA
:D
Sponsored