Who wants some more of the same Littleton Colorado Cybertruck pics?!

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
I know I do lol so here are mine!

I went to the littleton store today. It was a whole thing so when I'm at my PC I'll update this with the story. But here's the pics.

At least they updated the spelling lol

Edit: Okay, so here is the story.

TLDR: Had to fight to get my fam to go to denver. Spent an hour driving, 3 hours shopping, 10 minutes with the truck. :,(

I basically had to bribe my family to take the trip up to denver. So i had to go to the mall prior to seeing the truck. This wasnt a huge deal but the family took forever! I have 2 little kids and we were shopping for them. Nap time is normally at ~2 and we ended up getting to the mall at like 1ish and left at like 4ish. But now it's too late to take a nap so we had to try and keep the kids awake for the 15 minute ride to the truck and the 1 hour ride home.

But, we got there, and im giddy like a kid on christmas, i pop out quick, grab my daughter and then proceed to stand there and wait for my wife while she gets my son out, reminding me that i couldve left my daughter in the car until we were all ready to go in so that she wouldnt get cold. I didnt let it phase me though cause im about to SEE MY TRUCK!! WOOOT.

Then we finally start walking toward the building and my wife is like, dont go talking to everyone about the truck just because you spend all your time obsessing over it. o_O

Ouch, another one im gonna let slide.

Then, we get into the building and immediately i hear some old guy chatting up this younger lady, talking about the tailgate ramp and how it'll seat six.... it takes everything in me not to break the news to him but i can feel my wifes eyes piercing the back of my head lol so i just go take some pics of the truck.

When I get to the hotwheels pics, i set the car down and snap the shots. It's been about 2 minutes at this point and my wife is like, okay it's late we have to go.v

I attempt to ignore her. lol :geek:

I get her to take a pic of me and the kids. At this point shes obviously bothered and im like, yo, whats going on. So I wrap back around to the rear of the truck and the old dude is still talking to the younger lady and now he is talking about how the single motor version is going to come out first and how it'll be perfect for worksites because of the plugs in the frunk...

He was just messing with me right? :devilish:

But at this I dont want to push it lol so we leave.

I got my pics, I should be happy right!? My wife sure was, while she napped during the 1 hour ride home...

Wrong.... Part of me wants to go back up on monday without the fam. They'll just think im at work lol. đź‘€

Silver lining though. I did get to see Optimus while i was at the mall. So that was cool.
Tesla Cybertruck Who wants some more of the same Littleton Colorado Cybertruck pics?! Screenshot 2023-11-26 023531

Tesla Cybertruck Who wants some more of the same Littleton Colorado Cybertruck pics?! PXL_20231125_233314136

Tesla Cybertruck Who wants some more of the same Littleton Colorado Cybertruck pics?! PXL_20231125_233340884

Tesla Cybertruck Who wants some more of the same Littleton Colorado Cybertruck pics?! PXL_20231125_234018366.MP

Tesla Cybertruck Who wants some more of the same Littleton Colorado Cybertruck pics?! PXL_20231125_233924985

Tesla Cybertruck Who wants some more of the same Littleton Colorado Cybertruck pics?! PXL_20231125_233928137

Tesla Cybertruck Who wants some more of the same Littleton Colorado Cybertruck pics?! PXL_20231125_233459095.PORTRAIT

Tesla Cybertruck Who wants some more of the same Littleton Colorado Cybertruck pics?! PXL_20231125_233704683

Tesla Cybertruck Who wants some more of the same Littleton Colorado Cybertruck pics?! PXL_20231125_233739896

Tesla Cybertruck Who wants some more of the same Littleton Colorado Cybertruck pics?! PXL_20231125_233751851

Tesla Cybertruck Who wants some more of the same Littleton Colorado Cybertruck pics?! PXL_20231125_233409031

Tesla Cybertruck Who wants some more of the same Littleton Colorado Cybertruck pics?! PXL_20231125_233440046.PORTRAIT

Tesla Cybertruck Who wants some more of the same Littleton Colorado Cybertruck pics?! PXL_20231125_233558321
Sponsored

Last edited:

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Seems like there is a few people there at every location. I wonder how many are there just to see the CT, and how many are there on other Tesla business?

OP
OP
Gurule92

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Seems like there is a few people there at every location. I wonder how many are there just to see the CT, and how many are there on other Tesla business?
Seemed like 85% were there just for CT.

Some people literally just sitting and looking at it.

That's what I wanted to do tbh.

Last edited:

kati-patang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ct
Country flag
Went to see the cybertruck today.:D
- The sales guy took my details and told me that they will contact me as soon as they have some information.
- Asked the guy who is in charge of the truck about the tail-gate ramp. The standard answer for everything was "we don't know" but he said "it could be an option but not sure."
- In the bed climate control - "we don't know"
- This music was literally playing in my head. Told the Tesla guy that he should play it on the store speakers if not Cybertruck audio system.

- Saw a scratch on the door ;)
Tesla Cybertruck Who wants some more of the same Littleton Colorado Cybertruck pics?! scratch

OP
OP
Gurule92

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
okay, I added the story and a bonus pic lol

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck Who wants some more of the same Littleton Colorado Cybertruck pics?! 1700993814115

Tesla Cybertruck Who wants some more of the same Littleton Colorado Cybertruck pics?! 1700993842781

CT in ~ 13 locations? + Canada

How many daily visitors per location 500? ~7000 total daily visitors?

35000 per week ? 1.8 million per year :ROFLMAO:

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
Went to see the cybertruck today.:D
- The sales guy took my details and told me that they will contact me as soon as they have some information.
- Asked the guy who is in charge of the truck about the tail-gate ramp. The standard answer for everything was "we don't know" but he said "it could be an option but not sure."
- In the bed climate control - "we don't know"
- This music was literally playing in my head. Told the Tesla guy that he should play it on the store speakers if not Cybertruck audio system.

- Saw a scratch on the door ;)
scratch.jpg
That's NOT a Scratch....it's a 'SHOOTING SCAR'

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
1700993814115.png

1700993842781.png

CT in ~ 13 locations? + Canada

How many daily visitors per location 500? ~7000 total daily visitors?

35000 per week ? 1.8 million per year :ROFLMAO:
But who's COUNTING......

1,2,3,4,5,6...........Click Byte!!!!!!
Sponsored