Deleted member 5322

I have reserved 3 CT. Each one I plan to pick up from the factory. I had a really great experience when I picked up Mercedes from the Sindelfingen factory, Germany, and delivered it to Belarus where I used to live at that time. It was so cool!
Wanna show my kids how cars are built, where they are built and the people that build these cars.

OP
OP
CTM

CTM

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cybertruckinmag.com
Vehicles
Chevy Van
Occupation
Cybertruckin Magazine contributor
Country flag
I have reserved 3 CT. Each one I plan to pick up from the factory. I had a really great experience when I picked up Mercedes from the Sindelfingen factory, Germany, and delivered it to Belarus where I used to live at that time. It was so cool!
Wanna show my kids how cars are built, where they are built and the people that build these cars.
Rad! Let me know if you need an extra driver getting one of your Trucks back to Cali with you:ROFLMAO:

FullyGrounded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
blah
Country flag
I will pick mine up at the factory, np. I will probably have my brother take me and my puppy (he will be my "dog" by then) with some camping gear to chill by the Grand Canyon to enjoy and check out my new ride. I expect to have solar, if available, and possibly other options. I will be testing fully, so I know what to expect. If any problems, I can head back to Tesla and see what they say. I don't expect anything but awesome, and I hope for the best. peace

OP
OP
CTM

CTM

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cybertruckinmag.com
Vehicles
Chevy Van
Occupation
Cybertruckin Magazine contributor
Country flag
have there been any decisions as to whether Tesla will allow factory pick-up? and if so, will shipping charged not be included in the price?
Not sure about the price difference. Elon mentioned tours and people being able to pick up their trucks at the factory on his interview with Joe Rogan, the other night.

Cymerax

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo S40, ordered Cybertruck dual-motor AWD
Country flag
Not sure about the price difference. Elon mentioned tours and people being able to pick up their trucks at the factory on his interview with Joe Rogan, the other night.
Yeah, I'm sure that if they charge for delivery that you'd save that $$ by picking it up personally, so the only question is if there is a delivery charge added on as an additional charge or if Tesla is already figuring it into the price structure since I believe the majority of Tesla's are delivered these days (although I could be wrong about that ;?).

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
that would be great......ride train for the experience with the wifey and pick up at factory and take a tour....they may even schedule multiple deliveries at the same time then have the tour with those people all at once....that would be a great event.....

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Yeah, I'm sure that if they charge for delivery that you'd save that $$ by picking it up personally, ...
The delivery charge rolls in the paperwork and prep of the vehicle for sale, so they don't charge a different number anywhere in the country.

-Crissa
Sponsored