Will Cybertruck be your first truck ever?

Will Cybertruck be your first truck ever?

• Total voters

Art Martens

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future CyberTruck Owner, Winnebago RV (2019), BMV 223I Convert (2016), Honda CRV (2015), Crysler Crossfire Convert (2005)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It will be interesting to see the demographic break down for eventual Cybertruck owners. Curious to see how many first-time truck owners we'll see buying the Cybertruck.

If you own or owned a truck before, post up what you had/have!
Sponsored

Art Martens

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future CyberTruck Owner, Winnebago RV (2019), BMV 223I Convert (2016), Honda CRV (2015), Crysler Crossfire Convert (2005)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I bought a Honda Ridgeline truck after I put my reservation for a Cybertruck in because I read the a few of the Ridgeline design cues were used in the design of the Cybertruck including the trunk in the truck bed and the fold up rear seats!

After 3 years and 40k miles driving the Ridgeline and using its features ( especially the two mentioned above, I can’t wait to replace the Ridgeline with the Cybertruck!

CYBRSMTH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Fit
Country flag
Unfortunately it's not just the parking I'm worried about. Driving a much bigger vehicle can be too much for some
Especially one that goes 0-60 in 3ish seconds. There’s going to be a lot of accidents at first.

CYBRSMTH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Fit
Country flag
I bought a Honda Ridgeline truck after I put my reservation for a Cybertruck in because I read the a few of the Ridgeline design cues were used in the design of the Cybertruck including the trunk in the truck bed and the fold up rear seats!

After 3 years and 40k miles driving the Ridgeline and using its features ( especially the two mentioned above, I can’t wait to replace the Ridgeline with the Cybertruck!
Those are the magic seats! They put them in the 2009 Honda Fit as well. I love them. Carry groceries in there without them rolling around all the time.

Art O'Connor

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (reserved), 2010 Chevrolet K2500HD PU
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Country flag
It will be interesting to see the demographic break down for eventual Cybertruck owners. Curious to see how many first-time truck owners we'll see buying the Cybertruck.

Have had real pickups for 40 years. Even had a diesel. Now have 2010 Silverado, my last gasser, assuming Elon or Chevy makes EV PU available before my 2010 dies. The Rivian is not a real PU because it is too small. Tacomas and Canyons are not real, either.

madquadbiker

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Navara NP300, Honda e, Honda TRX700XX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Nissan Navara Tekna double cab purchased new in 2016, now on 4C air ride.

Dusty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Creator
Country flag
I've always had Jeep Wranglers in my garage (90's, 2ks, 2016), and always hated pickup trucks.

The only pickup I liked, or would/did consider, was the Ram TRX, but Tesla has me all in on EVs.

So, yup... First truck.

Variable556

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer, Escape
Country flag

F-250 and F-350 Crew Cab long beds, Power Strokes.

ETA: I was going to trade in my Rubicon for the Cybertruck, but I drove the wheels off it while waiting, so I had to buy an Explorer as a DD while waiting some more.lol Hopefully I don’t wear out the Explorer before my reservation ever comes up.;)

Last edited:

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
It will also be my sixth or seventh vehicle total. And the third time in my life that I have more than one.

Civic, Tercel, Nova, Sentra, Mazda 3, Zero S.

But it would be much harder to recall all the other vehicles I have rented or borrowed, but I drove my dad's Chevy truck for many years until mom sold it. It was great being able to borrow a truck.

-Crissa

android04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD, Tesla Cybertruck Tri-motor (reserved)
Country flag
The only truck I've owned was a 1994 Dodge Dakota Sport. It had a manual transmission and 4x4, with a single cab. I loved it because I like small pickups. My dad has had a few Ford Rangers and currently has a Chevy S10. I don't really like full-sized pickups because I don't need the giant beasts most of the time.

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
1975 C/K 10 4WD
1975 Toyota pick up
1985 Ford 250 4FWD
1988 Dodge Dakota
1996 Dodge Ram 1500
2006 Dodge Ram 1500
2020 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
2023 Ford F150 Lightning

Idrenak

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
It will be my 14th pickup if I live long enough for it to be built. We live on a farm so a pickup is always my primary vehicle. Still waiting on price, range specs before I decide to keep the reservation or go with another ice.
Sponsored