Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I thought I read a comment from someone attending who said those two attachments were strictly for moving the prototype around, I think he said it didn't have a usable drivetrain (or something to that effect). Point to consider - my memory has reached a point beyond peak performance, now on the downslope : -)
I'm vague...

But I believe they were used to attach bar running across the front for testing purposes. Perhaps avoid rollover or whatever.
Sponsored

Bill906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag
That said, a skid steer loader like a Bobcat is on my list of toys to buy when I win the lottery.
I'm assuming the reason I'm now getting Bobcat ads on this site is because of this post.

Tesla Cybertruck Why CyberTruck will be the BEST Truck for Plowing Snow 1675347237136

Now, how many times to I need to talk about winning the lottery before Powerball follows through?

davelloydbrown

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3, silverado
Occupation
veterinarian - retired
Country flag
I'm assuming the reason I'm now getting Bobcat ads on this site is because of this post.

1675347237136.png

Now, how many times to I need to talk about winning the lottery before Powerball follows through?
Just buy Tesla stock, it will double or triple within the next five years. It has been on quite a run which may continue for some time. I would definitely buy if you are able on the pull backs. With the fact that the fed is probably done raising interest rates, this run in Tesla stock will definitely continue. There will probably be big announcements on investor day on March 1, the first quarter will have blow out numbers at the end of March and the earnings will be huge later in March. After that second quarter will also be huge and when they start giving details about the CT in mid summer, that will continue the run- bet the stock is up to $300 by the end of the year.

Bill906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag
Just buy Tesla stock, it will double or triple within the next five years. It has been on quite a run which may continue for some time. I would definitely buy if you are able on the pull backs. With the fact that the fed is probably done raising interest rates, this run in Tesla stock will definitely continue. There will probably be big announcements on investor day on March 1, the first quarter will have blow out numbers at the end of March and the earnings will be huge later in March. After that second quarter will also be huge and when they start giving details about the CT in mid summer, that will continue the run- bet the stock is up to $300 by the end of the year.
Thanks, and I do have some Tesla stock, but what I'm looking for is a $2 investment that pays out over $100M overnight. :)

Rutrow

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, CyberTruck Tri-motor reservation
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag

1675347237136.png

Lingerie and bikinis 🤞

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Lingerie and bikinis 🤞
Did it work? I'm not getting anything. At least nothing in that genre.

The most obvious instance I saw was back in the conversation about Mattracks. Took a few weeks to stop seeing tracked options.

At the moment though, I've been looking for security cams as we had a vehicle broken into with 3 windows broken. Now all the ads on here are for security cams.

Maybe my security cams are overriding your choice. Or maybe I need to be more choiceful as to what I am searching on the internet. Off to go find some kittens playing in boxes.

Rutrow

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, CyberTruck Tri-motor reservation
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
Did it work? I'm not getting anything. At least nothing in that genre.
Huh, Hot tub and jewelry ads... I guess that could be lingerie and bikini adjacent? 🤔🤨 I'd rather be seeing Bobcats again. 🤷🏽

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Huh, Hot tub and jewelry ads... I guess that could be lingerie and bikini adjacent? 🤔🤨 I'd rather be seeing Bobcats again. 🤷🏽
Look what just showed up.

Tesla Cybertruck Why CyberTruck will be the BEST Truck for Plowing Snow 96104076-58D1-4D3D-A6B6-58B60AC85F71

Jimf

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Y awd lr "Curiosity", 2018 3 awd lr "sunrun"
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
yup... and trucks with blades don't have enough weight to really get the job done...leaving snow behind which becomes concrete ice.
There are some interesting snow plow setups for pickups, ranging from light weight manual adjustment to stainless steel vee blade with class 4 hitch mount to frame mount, Wireless controls, electric, not hydraulic actuators, and clutches and springs to limit impact forces and limit shock to the truck.
The Cyber's traction control and torque should allow pushing at lower speeds and limiting shock.
Too much shock to frame is bad for the battery pack and for the airbag sensors.... Making a run at that icy or wet and heavy big pile is probably not a good idea.

The wide range of ride height adjustment could be very useful with the very simple plows, allowing you to effectively lift and lower the fixed plow 10 inches! theres a cool one that auto-swivels depending on snow resistance side to side.

OP
OP
Sasmania

Sasmania

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
PY holding me over till TRI CT
Occupation
FlagstaffRentalCabin.com & TeslaRenter.com
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck Why CyberTruck will be the BEST Truck for Plowing Snow IMG_5987 (1)

This is from the factory last week. I was lucky enough to go!

Here's what the Plow would attach to.... Any ideas??

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
What do you mean "the electronics have become useless"?

I've had no issues other than just traction and getting bogged down in really deep snow but that's just a function of ground clearance.

Here's a few pics of the Y

21E19C69-BAEB-46D7-B0BF-2A673A2C7352.jpeg

CBC74739-5319-4072-B45E-C1059D2A0D10.jpeg

D37A276F-C6EB-4B64-B90E-825BB4F7329F.jpeg
'THE SNOW_MUSK GO ON'
Model Y + Plow look sassy!

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
IMG_5987 (1).jpeg

This is from the factory last week. I was lucky enough to go!

Here's what the Plow would attach to.... Any ideas??
This is missing a good portion of the front structure. But... Those crush rails are the same thing you'd attach to on other trucks.

-Crissa
Sponsored