Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
valentinesailingclub.com
Vehicles
Model X, Cybertruck
Country flag
I got my order in pretty quickly after the announcement and got a decent place in line, around 77k. But I'm starting to think about changing my order from the 2 motor to the 3 motor. The only reason I didn't choose the 3 motor initially was that the anticipated delivery date was later.

If I change my order from the AWD to the 3 motor will my place in line change? I understand that the delivery date will likely change. Is there anyone that did this with the model 3 and understands how Tesla's ordering system works?
Sponsored

Saskateam

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Jeep YJ, 2019 Jeep Cherokee, Cybertruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Operating Manager Power Lineman
Country flag
You will not loose your place in line if you change your reservation options. They have not started building anything yet. Once the CT starts being built and you get notice to configure and confirm your order then you cannot change options without losing your spot in line.

Curacars

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 626
Country flag
Let me know if it worked as Saskateam said. I have ordered a single motor reservation 5396, so I don't want to loose it, but I don't want to wait an extra year, since they changed the order of production.

Gozer

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram
Occupation
Engineering technician
Country flag
Let me know if it worked as Saskateam said. I have ordered a single motor reservation 5396, so I don't want to loose it, but I don't want to wait an extra year, since they changed the order of production.
I updated mine from single to dual and my reservation number did not change.

Quicksilver

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan van
Occupation
Retired military
Country flag
Just answered my question about upgrades. Now if I can get logged in to Tesla.....keep having to change password and still can't get in.

OP
OP
Valentine

Valentine

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
valentinesailingclub.com
Vehicles
Model X, Cybertruck
Country flag
I changed mine and my reservation number did not change.
Sponsored