Will it ever come to Europe?

RedCoast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Tri-motor
Country flag
I´m thinking that this car might never be officially released in Europe because of the INSANE EU pedestrian safety standards. Given that I´m thinking about if i can change my delivery location or order to the US and then just ship it to Europe directly and see if I can get around the rules.

Anyone know if you can change the delivery country of your order?

What I am worried about is that the EU power outlets and the charging might be so different that it greatly limits the utility of it in Europe.

Anyone have any thoughts or knowledge on this?
Sponsored

OP
OP

RedCoast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Tri-motor
Country flag
Found a pretty good video on the issue

BikerPilot

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY
Country flag
I´m thinking that this car might never be officially released in Europe because of the INSANE EU pedestrian safety standards. Given that I´m thinking about if i can change my delivery location or order to the US and then just ship it to Europe directly and see if I can get around the rules.

Anyone know if you can change the delivery country of your order?

What I am worried about is that the EU power outlets and the charging might be so different that it greatly limits the utility of it in Europe.

Anyone have any thoughts or knowledge on this?
At least 30 CT trucks arrived in Europe this week. They are not legal there yet, so probably there to figure out what it takes to get them legal.

OP
OP

RedCoast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Tri-motor
Country flag
At least 30 CT trucks arrived in Europe this week. They are not legal there yet, so probably there to figure out what it takes to get them legal.
Awesome thanks for letting me know. Where did you find this information?