Will TSLA offer CT discount for prior TSLA FSD testers?

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
The price of the model Y is already fallen in China in Europe. This is a function of competition, increased production volumes and decreased wait times. I suspect Tesla will need to continue to sweeten the pot to keep up the sales volume, especially in a global recession.

As an olive branch and a means to increase sales and customer loyalty will Tesla offer a credit or discount toward future purchases for Tesla owners who have been participating in Beta testing?

FSD is coming along, but I don't expect level 3 approval until mid 2023. Level 4 in 2025.

I would think $3000 would be a decent incentive for people that paid for FSD in the past.

I would make a poll but the forum is awfully picky.
Sponsored

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MYLR, '23 Mavrick Hybrid, '24? Cyberbeast
Occupation
Current Operations for... an organization
Country flag
They probably won't. I'd be nice if they'd offer a choice when you sell a car -
1. FSD stays with the car and the next purchaser gets it. I mean, you paid for the hood, to goes with the car.
2. FSD stays with you and can be applied to your next vehicle. I mean, you paid for it, you can keep it. If I sell a computer, I keep my Microsoft 365 subscription.

Most people will most likely be buying another Tesla and would like to keep the software they already paid for. It's not like FSD requires different hardware these days.

OP
OP
Tinker71

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
according to what?
Tesla Cybertruck Will TSLA offer CT discount for prior TSLA FSD testers? 1665082375478

Tesla is making a push in Germany too. I am sure the other models will follow in the states and elsewhere. Sorry bro if you paid. $65,000.

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
1665082375478.png

Tesla is making a push in Germany too. I am sure the other models will follow in the states and elsewhere. Sorry bro if you paid. $65,000.
So rumored, hasn't yet. But yea. I'm sure it will indeed fall - it's not fallen however.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
1665082375478.png

The rumors are rumored to have cut into Tesla's sales so much they went on Chinese media and denied it.

-Crissa
Sponsored