Will you use Cybertruck as a daily driver? What are you trading in?

K Doc Brown 007

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Fusion & 2019 Jeep Rubicon
Country flag
This will be daily driver.... handing down my 2015 Fusion to my daughter.... no trade in. I put roughly 30k miles on car / year ... have wanted a pick up for a long time, but at 18 mpg, they were not practical. Tri motor 500+ mile range is practical for me to travel and visit my clients who live 200+ miles away (I’m financial advisor)
Sponsored

Cyber Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota 4 Runner, Isuzu Trooper
Occupation
Blissfully Retired
Country flag
Undecided about a trade-in. Not sure how much trade-in value Tesla will allow for my beloved, rusted out '99 Isuzu Trooper beach fishing tackle box May, or may not consider trading in my 2016 4-Runner.

CybertruckCovers

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cybertruckcovers.com
Vehicles
Foundation Series CyberBeast (Order Confirmed)
Occupation
Cybertruck Parts & Accessories Development
Country flag
Hummer H3 is my daily driver, but not planning on trading anything for the Cybertruck as of yet.

Montyf33

First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Raptor
Occupation
Real estate
Country flag
I'm planning on it being my daily driver. I might trade in my Ford raptor on it..not certain yet.

Gvogt88

First Name
Greg Vogt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK (hopefully soon)
Occupation
Union electrician
Country flag
I'm excited to see these trucks start rolling around the streets. I plan to daily drive mine, however many of my students were surprised that this was going to be my primary vehicle.

I'll be trading in my 2018 VW Atlas and going all in, driving it daily. What is your plan?
Daily Driver. Trading in 2014 Ford F-150 for CT dual motor

2Futre4u

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor LR 2019 Silverado 1500 LT Z71 Trailboss 1994 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Environmental Scientist
Country flag
Will be my daily, will be trading in my 19 Silverado Trail Boss LT, but I mix it up with a Model 3, an old jeep wrangler and Motorcycle. If it is close to as efficient as the Model 3, ill probably drive it pretty often.

VI Tesla

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cybertruck
Country flag
DD for me as well.
Always been a Toyota Tacoma guy. I'll be selling my '02 when I take delivery of my CT. Just hoping I can fabricate a mount to work with the fifth wheel. Might have to mod the fifth wheel a bit too. We'll see.

CyberG

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 P85+
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
I'll be using it as a daily driver trading in my 2013 P85+.

Joe Six Pack

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Atlas
Occupation
Joe Six Pack
Country flag
I'm excited to see these trucks start rolling around the streets. I plan to daily drive mine, however many of my students were surprised that this was going to be my primary vehicle.

I'll be trading in my 2018 VW Atlas and going all in, driving it daily. What is your plan?
I have a 2018 Atlas as well. I would have waited if I knew the Cybertruck was coming. I upgraded from a Civic to the VW Atlas. Love the big ride. Never want to go smaller again. I struggled with my decision to buy the atlas because It can only tow 5000lbs and I was looking for a multipurpose daily driver SUV that I could use into retirement for towing. Nothing fit my needs. VW was closest at the time.

I tend to keep my vehicles 15+ years. Now what will I do with my Atlas?

Hoping the Cybertruck will be the last vehicle I ever need to buy.

Rootinboy

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sequoia
Country flag
Daily driver and business use. Prob 1000-1500 miles/week. I'll be trading my 2014 Toyota Sequoia Platinum. I love Toyota. I live my Sequoia, but at 16 mpg on the highway, I like the thought of going fuel free. I've wanted a Tesla for years, but I have a boat I tow frequently and haul wood from home improvement stores. I need the big vehicle. I'm stoked and can't wait!

MyBadassTruck

First Name
Olivia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Trading in mu 2018 Model 3
I have never liked or owned any
truck....now I can’t wait to have this one

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 MS 85D, 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Air traffic controller
Country flag
Selling my purple 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee (260k miles in really good condition). My current daily driver is a 2015 85d model s (all black). Cybertruck will be my daily driver. Maybe swap Teslas with wifey occasionally, she really likes CT too.

Last edited:

dano0726

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Jeep JK Wrangler
Occupation
Treasury Finance Insurance
Country flag
This morning, it was cold (for here in Houston), and my Jeep Wrangler was low on oil -- had to survive the Houston cold tundra conditions and add a quart ..........can't wait until I never have to mess with that again. Fingers are crossed that the CT production schedule arrives well before its projected time frame

Saskateam

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Jeep YJ, 2019 Jeep Cherokee, Cybertruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Operating Manager Power Lineman
Country flag
T-shirt weather in my old Jeep here in Canada. Only -21C here. Funny I too had to add oil to the old Jeep today.
This morning, it was cold (for here in Houston), and my Jeep Wrangler was low on oil -- had to survive the Houston cold tundra conditions and add a quart ..........can't wait until I never have to mess with that again. Fingers are crossed that the CT production schedule arrives well before its projected time frame
Sponsored