Would you attend a 'Cybertruck Adventure Rally' in summer of 2022?

How interested in attending Cybertruck Adventure Rally in Summer of 2022 (Probably in Colorado)?

• Where do I reserve? I'll be there!

• Would love to go depending on budget and vacation days

• Strong Maybe

• Love to, but probably can't swing it.

• Nah, not my thing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

parapyropig

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 FJ Cruiser NSSE, Cybertruck trimotor
Occupation
parapyropig
Country flag
I have no other choice but to assume that the supercharger situation in that area is only going to improve over the next two years.

Those, along with the locations available at multiple RV sites, make me believe that charging opportunities will not be scarce.

I have been watching trail run videos taken recently in those areas, and it excites me to think that I will be able to go on those trails more easily, more safely, and making the sound of tires on gravel virtually the only noise I create. Excepted, of course, for me continuously giggling like a 10-year-old on a candy binge.

Tesla Cybertruck Would you attend a 'Cybertruck Adventure Rally' in summer of 2022? 6C92469C-30AC-4C0A-9653-86BC730FE38D
Sponsored

OP
OP
cybertrucktruckguy

cybertrucktruckguy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tacoma TRD Off Road, 2018 Tundra Limited, 2016 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
[Update 3/13]

Ok, well based on these results I'm going to say it's on, and will happen in Colorado sometime in the summer of 2022, exact details TBD. Hopefully at least one attendee will have their truck by then, but if not, we'll consider it a warm up event for 2023.

If you're interested in helping me plan it, send me message here or drop me an email @ [email protected]. Same holds for if you'd be willing to help me scout out the location and trail choices. I'll probably plan on taking a trip out there next year to work on that.

I will start a separate thread on the forum once we start to fill-in the details a bit.

parapyropig

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
parapyropig
Country flag
[Update 3/13]

Ok, well based on these results I'm going to say it's on, and will happen in Colorado sometime in the summer of 2022, exact details TBD. Hopefully at least one attendee will have their truck by then, but if not, we'll consider it a warm up event for 2023.

If you're interested in helping me plan it, send me message here or drop me an email @ [email protected]. Same holds for if you'd be willing to help me scout out the location and trail choices. I'll probably plan on taking a trip out there next year to work on that.

I will start a separate thread on the forum once we start to fill-in the details a bit.
I plan on having a lot of time on my hands after July 2021... just sayin’.

OP
OP
cybertrucktruckguy

cybertrucktruckguy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I plan on having a lot of time on my hands after July 2021... just sayin’.
Well according to my limited knowledge, the best time to scout the best routes due to the passes is July or August, correct? I would have naturally been thinking end of July through End of August for my scouting trip so I'll just start penciling in August of Next Year for the scouting trip.

parapyropig

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
parapyropig
Country flag
The Toyota folks are usually there during the second week of July. _EVERYTHING_ will be booked then.

Peak wildflower time is around that time, as well.

Late July / early August might be the ideal time (before school starts, too).

Cyber1qhorsey

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD Expedition, Escape, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So, if Elon is thinking of building a new factory (after the pandemic) for CT assembly, operations by 2021 end will be pushing it to the extreme. More likely it will be completed in late 2022. So, earlirst scheduling of rallies in mid 2023 is more realistic. My own position in the queue is about 125,000. Maybe get mine a whole year later. But we can dream!

OP
OP
cybertrucktruckguy

cybertrucktruckguy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
So, if Elon is thinking of building a new factory (after the pandemic) for CT assembly, operations by 2021 end will be pushing it to the extreme. More likely it will be completed in late 2022. So, earlirst scheduling of rallies in mid 2023 is more realistic. My own position in the queue is about 125,000. Maybe get mine a whole year later. But we can dream!
Well if nobody has theirs by then, it'll just be a practice run for 2023 for those of us who already have off road capable rigs. That said, I think that given the incredible demand they have, they certainly have the motivation to beat the schedule if they can. Obviously I'm realistic about 'Elon Time' but maybe they are getting better with their forecasting based on Model Y and Giga China arriving early.

Cyber1qhorsey

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD Expedition, Escape, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I'm not holding my breath. 1. Few cars sold for rest of 2020, 2. Cash burn consumed by Gigas (3) under construction. 3. Stock goes to $10. 4. My reservation is about 125,000, 5. Musk dies in Starship mishap... 6. I die in Corona virus mishap. :)

flamaest

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
BTW, really like your youtube channel, need more content!

About this "Cybertruck Adventure Rally", probably best to push this out if hoping to have Cybertrucks there. In any case, have fun and post some videos about it!

I am hoping to get my Tri-motor by then, if the stars align. Would like to go to and event like this.

MEDICALJMP

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I changed my vote to I’d love to but probably can’t swing it because of the obvious reason of the delay in construction. Otherwise…

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
It would be great on e there are a lot of us with CTs. I am still hoping to fly down to Austin, pick up my CT and as much Texas BBQ as I can afford, and drive back to the Bay Area, but I could take a Colorado detour. Its all about timing isn't it?

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
The event will be one CT and thousands wanting a ride
Sponsored