WOW! From Barron's -Tesla Stock Is Dead Money. AI Day Won’t Change That.

TruckElectric

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Tesla Stock Is Dead Money. AI Day Won’t Change That.

By
Al Root
Aug. 19, 2021 8:23 am ET

Tesla’s highly anticipated artificial intelligence day might not be enough to snap the stock out of its recent trading range. For that to happen, bullish investors might have to wait until early 2022.
Tesla (ticker: TSLA) stock is down about 1.6% in premarket trading Thursday, which looks to be another tough day for the market. S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average futures are down 0.8% and 0.9%, respectively. The S&P dropped 1.1% Wednesday.

SOURCE: Barron's

Al Root not a Tesla fan I guess.......LOL
Sponsored

OP
OP
TruckElectric

TruckElectric

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Someone is still heavily shorting TSLA in the inner circles.
The news about the autopilot investigation is really the culprit in downward spiral of the stock price. The shorts are merely taking advantage of an opportunity.

The stock will rebound and the shorts will walk away with a wad of cash.

That news about Amazon from 2014 is too funny, but was a common headline back then.

CNBC Squawk Box had an on going trick they would play on a stock analyst guest that was not in the studio but via a video connection . While the analyst would give a negative about Amazon they would play a recorded video of Jeff Bezos laughing, the analyst thinking he was actually there. I saw them do it more than once.....LOL

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
When you're near a price peak, there's not going to be much velocity. It'll be a slow burn stock with glides down whenever bad news hits for the next few months, yes.

Which if you're looking for a get rich quick, well, it's not going to do that this year. It will just slowly ratchet up as it becomes clear Tesla has a path their competitors don't.

-Crissa

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3LR, Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Geek
Country flag
None, I just did it for the anarchy. But I also don't understand TSLA's over-inflated valuation, so to me, both are just a craps game.

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3LR, Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Geek
Country flag
I'm not a gamer, and have no clue about that market. All my GOOD investments have always been in company's whose markets I understand (say, Cisco, and things like that). I personally have no idea why Gamestop exists at all.

That said, I hear from people who understand their demographic that they have a lot of potential. So I'm in for like $8k, gambling money.
Sponsored