You Get a Cyber Round-Up Shareholder Event Invite; You Go. Beta Cybertruck Is On Display.....

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
What do you do?
What would you do?
Anything specific you are looking for?
Any detail you want to make sure you photo?
Any questions you'd want to ask, if you could?
Sponsored

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
What do you do?
What would you do?
Anything specific you are looking for?
Any detail you want to make sure you photo?
Any questions you'd want to ask, if you could?
Word on the street is you are the "plus 1" and will be attending the event in person. Is this true?

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Lay on the ground with your feet inline with the end of the tailgate. Have someone get as close to perpendicular as possible while you lay perfectly still while people are stepping over you. Then have them photograph where your head lines up relative to the edge of the rear door. You might wear a ski-mask to hide your identity.

Don’t worry, Tesla security is OK with people laying on the floor in front of the truck with ski-masks on. I’m sure the stories about people getting beat up in back rooms and left naked along a Texas highway at midnight are completely made-up.

Post images along with your height. If Tesla security does strip you naked and releases you on a Texas highway…. Don’t post those images.

For me personally… I would just look at it for a few minutes to get a grasp of it and snap a few shots. But I don’t have any specific needs for vault length so don’t care.

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
Word on the street is you are the "plus 1" and will be attending the event in person. Is this true?
Wouldn’t that be…. Amazing?

Tesla Cybertruck You Get a Cyber Round-Up Shareholder Event Invite; You Go. Beta Cybertruck Is On Display..... IMG_9444

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
Wouldn’t that be…. Amazing?

IMG_9444.gif
Why yes... yes it would!

For me, I am very much interested in this "passthrough." Even if it is just a window that opens in the back, I would like to know how tall this window is. I am just curious if my fat butt could slide through during our camping trips. I know my wife and kid can, because they are skinny, but it would be cool if I could join them also. lol

If "you" or whoever could get more info on this, that would be fantastic!

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
Why yes... yes it would!

For me, I am very much interested in this "passthrough." Even if it is just a window that opens in the back, I would like to know how tall this window is. I am just curious if my fat butt could slide through during our camping trips. I know my wife and kid can, because they are skinny, but it would be cool if I could join them also. lol

If "you" or whoever could get more info on this, that would be fantastic!
If I know anyone going, I will pass that on! :)

I just feel like, if nothing else, it would be hugely beneficial if we all knew someone going and could use them as a question beacon - if they don't mind. Which I bet they don't.

Paradox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Escalade ESV Platinum, CT TriMotor FSD
Country flag
What’s the maximum range going to be and what size pack will be providing that range.

What motor configurations will be available and will they all be available at launch or will there only be one configuration available at launch. If just one configuration at launch, what configuration would that be.

Try and get a LIDAR scan of the vehicle or whatever method will provide the most accurate dimensional results. Unless they can provide accurate numbers. Even then, getting a scan would be a nice method to match things up.

If time for another question, what’s up with the rear section of glass roof. It seems different when viewed from drone video compared to other Tesla models.

SparkChaser

First Name
Leigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck Ticket Holder, Ford Ranger, Mini Coup
Occupation
Airline Inspector
Country flag
Lay on the ground with your feet inline with the end of the tailgate. Have someone get as close to perpendicular as possible while you lay perfectly still while people are stepping over you. Then have them photograph where your head lines up relative to the edge of the rear door. You might wear a ski-mask to hide your identity.

Don’t worry, Tesla security is OK with people laying on the floor in front of the truck with ski-masks on. I’m sure the stories about people getting beat up in back rooms and left naked along a Texas highway at midnight are completely made-up.

Post images along with your height. If Tesla security does strip you naked and releases you on a Texas highway…. Don’t post those images.

For me personally… I would just look at it for a few minutes to get a grasp of it and snap a few shots. But I don’t have any specific needs for vault length so don’t care.
Here are some actual measurements I was able to take on the prototype.
Bed was 6'6" (this is at the top of the tail gate to the window) 24" at tail gate and 35" at roof
Tailgate width 5'3" Height 24"
Hood was 48" to Door
Ech door was 44" wide at the bend 2" above the handle.
The Dash was 36" deep
Hard to actually measure much else they don't want you to touch it and I only had a 12' Tape measure. Leaning over the stanchions was a bit tricky. I took overlapping pictures and sent them to JBee. Hoping he can run a 3D model out of what I got.

flowerlandfilms

First Name
Eryk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yamaha SRV-250, Honda Odyssey RB1
Occupation
Film Maker
Country flag
Do they have an estimate in regards to how much quicker the sale of right hand drive variants in other markets will be than normal, due to drive by wire making it a trivial adjustment.

SolarWizard

First Name
MB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3.0L JT // Quad CT
Occupation
solar, DCFC & battery biz owner
Country flag
Man, wouldn't that be siiiiick?!
id love it for you bud!
id also love an invite considering the length of time I’ve owned shares and almost 8 year working relationship but I’m not bitter just a little jealous
Sponsored

Last edited: