Photos of Cybertruck at 2022 Shareholder Meeting (Cyber Roundup)

TAP1A

First Name
carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck tri motor, tesla 3 performance
Occupation
Digital Operations Engineer
Country flag
Check out some pics of the CT at the shareholder meeting. One thing i will say to those that have not had a chance to see it in person yet is .... photos do not do it justice. This thing is massive. like ridiculously big. it looks even more beautiful in person. i took out the measure app from my iphone and measured the length from the tip front to the back end and it measured in at 18.7 feet. give or take. i think this is huge and still at this size will fit inside a garage. i have not seen a car bigger than this. also to note the wheels are HUGE i cannot wait to drive this thing. employee confirmed that there will be a white interior option as well. also note, this was the original as it still had the handles but one thing people dont notice is that it looked like there was a door on that triangular part between the back door all the way to the end of the bed. that outer section had an opening so that will be used for storage.

Tesla Cybertruck Photos of Cybertruck at 2022 Shareholder Meeting (Cyber Roundup) IMG-7620

Tesla Cybertruck Photos of Cybertruck at 2022 Shareholder Meeting (Cyber Roundup) IMG-7599

Tesla Cybertruck Photos of Cybertruck at 2022 Shareholder Meeting (Cyber Roundup) IMG-7620

Tesla Cybertruck Photos of Cybertruck at 2022 Shareholder Meeting (Cyber Roundup) IMG-7617
Sponsored

OP
OP

TAP1A

First Name
carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
my family when they saw it during unveil hated it, but when they saw it in the meat district in NY fell in love. pics do no justice, this thing is amazing

Cybr on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 UncorkedMS75awd+Upgrade fsd,M3LRawd+fsd,CT3FSD
Country flag
I definitely want that top light bar!
I definitely want the sale pillars!
I hope the side mirrors and BAW come off and can be stored safely in CT.
what a beautiful beast!
White interior in our 3 has held up amazingly! So I’m seriously contemplating white interior in the CT. I may just do it, I just need to know what the pricing will be on all Models.

Cybr on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 UncorkedMS75awd+Upgrade fsd,M3LRawd+fsd,CT3FSD
Country flag
Thank you for sharing pics everyone.
super cool.

Throwcomputer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Ridgeline, Vintage Vespas, 02 Harley Sportster
Occupation
TV & Film
Country flag
i took out the measure app from my iphone and measured the length from the tip front to the back end and it measured in at 18.7 feet. give or take.
We finally get someone in person to do some measurements.. and you only get 1 measurement!! 🤦‍♂️

You were supposed to measure the bed length, the wheel size, the width.. and whatever else anyone on here has been begging for over the last 2-3 years!! ;)

BTW, white interior in a work truck would be pretty grotty after minimal usage.

18.7 feet is 1.4' longer than my 07 ridgeline. Hopefully that 1.4' is all in the useable bed length which would make it exactly the advertised 6.5' vault length!

Last edited:
OP
OP

TAP1A

First Name
carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
We finally get someone in person to do some measurements.. and you only get 1 measurement!! 🤦‍♂️

You were supposed to measure the bed length, the wheel size, the width.. and whatever else anyone on here has been begging for over the last 2-3 years!! ;)

BTW, white interior in a work truck would be pretty grotty after minimal usage.

18.7 feet is 1.4' longer than my 07 ridgeline. Hopefully that 1.4' is all in the useable bed length which would make it exactly the advertised 6.5' vault length!
i do not plan to use as a work truck just my simple daily driver, so white seats will be a must for me! a white interior CT would look badasss

ED_SFO

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Country flag
i do not plan to use as a work truck just my simple daily driver, so white seats will be a must for me! a white interior CT would look badasss
I don't like the feeling like I have to be careful in my gf M3 with white seats...my MYP with black seats has so much more peace of mind I don't have to be a super clean freak everytime I get in or worry about what I wear might stain the seat.

Throwcomputer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Ridgeline, Vintage Vespas, 02 Harley Sportster
Occupation
TV & Film
Country flag
I don't like the feeling like I have to be careful in my gf M3 with white seats...my MYP with black seats has so much more peace of mind I don't have to be a super clean freak everytime I get in or worry about what I wear might stain the seat.
Exactly, even if you aren't using the truck as a work truck.. you do realize that 5-10 years down the line that white is going to be disgusting, no matter how clean you are. Unless you literally take the truck to a detailer for interior detailing every month like some cabbie who does it for their business.