g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
In which movie will the Cybertruck appear first?

Mission Impossible ?

James Bond ?

Or maybe they will choose the F150 ! :ROFLMAO:
Fun fact, it's the only EV truck in a music video.

And it isn't even out yet.
Sponsored

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
There was already a music video with the Cybertruck.

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
There was already a music video with the Cybertruck.
Is that a question or you’re stating what I’d said above?

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
You need to remember that IDRA already built and tested the gigapress before taking it apart and shipping it to Austin. All they need to do is put it back together and retest it. This is no different than a good woodworker dry fitting furniture before gluing it together. Everything is made to fit before you even think about pulling out the glue. I'm sure IDRA technicians will be arriving soon to re-assemble the gigapress. I can't see Testa using local assemblers, that would make cents.
The trouble when I validate dry fitting items together, they become stuck.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Cybertruck metal oragami body machine? Sacmi Imola makes incredible metal forming equipment(bends to any shape, a press). Their press' are capable of up to 25k tons!!!!!

Peep the weight of this shipment. 334k lbs.

This could be the huge shipments we've been seeing go to fl. 2 in press area

Convincing that Teslas has never had shipments before from Sacmi Imola, so this isn't as likely to be expansions to an existing model Y line.

This press arrived in Houston back on the same ship with the Gigapress components in late September.

This is actually labeled as a press even ;)

Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 5.59.16 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 5.49.35 PM.jpg
I am following 2 container ships that are headed from Italy toward Veracruz (and both often go to Houston). One is the Altamira Express, which was the ship you said brought the 77,000 pounds of equipment, on a return run. I do not know how to tell what kind of cargo they have but you clearly do. This particular ship might have left Italy about the time that IDRA announced that the rest of the 9K had shipped.

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
I am following 2 container ships that are headed from Italy toward Veracruz (and both often go to Houston). One is the Altamira Express, which was the ship you said brought the 77,000 pounds of equipment, on a return run. I do not know how to tell what kind of cargo they have but you clearly do. This particular ship might have left Italy about the time that IDRA announced that the rest of the 9K had shipped.
I think posted a vessel finder about a week or so ago for that ship give or take. I’ve not pulled any manifests, but the way I do this won’t say anything til landed. Should be in Houston around Friday. It is in the gulf now.

soon as I have any news, it will go on here John! :) promise. I’m not aware of a second ship, and the Altamira is the usual ship that IDRA ships on it appears.

Sputter

First Name
Herbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Model 3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The problem is that Schrödinger's equation is a one particle equation and is valid only in a non relativistic domain. This is of limited use in relativistic quantum mechanics, where particle number is not fixed. You can address this by labeling by particle number... a so called Fock space.
dang...I was just 'gonna say that...

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I think posted a vessel finder about a week or so ago for that ship give or take. I’ve not pulled any manifests, but the way I do this won’t say anything til landed. Should be in Houston around Friday. It is in the gulf now.

soon as I have any news, it will go on here John! :) promise. I’m not aware of a second ship, and the Altamira is the usual ship that IDRA ships on it appears.
I think it is one of the Kobe Expresses. A day or so behind the Altamira Express.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag

The Altamira Express is docking at Port of Houston as I type. The Kobe Express is due in Mexico the day after tomorrow. I can see the various containers on the AES but none of them are very heavy. This is using a combination of MyShipTracking that you provided the link to and the POH Lynx system. Can you find out more about the shipment now that the AES is in port? The Voyage is 06W41 and the MMSI is 477547100.

The MMSI for the Kobe Express is 310764000 and it left the port of Genova on 10/30 (the Altamira Express left the port of Genova on 10/21, 3 weeks to Houston). Like the Altamira Express the Kobe Express routinely stops in Houston.

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
The Altamira Express is docking at Port of Houston as I type. The Kobe Express is due in Mexico the day after tomorrow. I can see the various containers on the AES but none of them are very heavy. This is using a combination of MyShipTracking that you provided the link to and the POH Lynx system. Can you find out more about the shipment now that the AES is in port? The Voyage is 06W41 and the MMSI is 477547100.

The MMSI for the Kobe Express is 310764000 and it left the port of Genova on 10/30 (the Altamira Express left the port of Genova on 10/21, 3 weeks to Houston). Like the Altamira Express the Kobe Express routinely stops in Houston.
Hey John,

On my end, we have to wait for the container to actually unload in order to get the BOL @ customs which will detail what the weight and the ship to / from is.

I am watching close! Great news AE has landed! Will upload the moment I know anything!

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
So, WEIRD but this is being set up TODAY in Texas!!! It isn't for Cybertruck at ALL it appears - not directly. This is being loaded into the cathode plant that's being constructed near Giga Texas main building! Exciting!!!!

Check out Sacmi Imola's work here https://www.sacmi.com/

Cred: Joe Tegtmeyer w the sick drone visuals!

Tesla Cybertruck Unconfirmed: Cybertruck Exoskeleton Machine Press arrives in Texas 1674844590211
Sponsored