g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
Wrong, same spot no doubt.

a.jpg

b.png

c.png

d.jpg

e.jpg
Youโ€™re right. Iโ€™m going to hell. Hope they have Cybertrucks there. ๐Ÿ™

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
My wife will stand in from of me:

"Notice anything different"?

mmmmm.......No

"I cut my hair"

Oh yea...... You did, looks good. ????????????????
There is a fantastic answer for that that always gets you points regardless of what sheโ€™s wanting you to say. โ€œYeah, I noticed you are damned sexyโ€. Lots of variations on that themeโ€ฆ. Canโ€™t go wrong with laying out a thick compliment.

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
Na I'm pretty sure they are there. It's not even translucent. Much easier place to put them, and more efficient than on the vault cover. Will be standard like that I think.
Glad we 'see" things the same.
My thoughts include setting the rear to CYBERQUAD load mode for maximum solar gain and position it towards the Sun.

Robesaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Dodge Ram
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Looks like it's -228". Parking spots are 9.5' wide. 2 spots. 19ft total. 12" per ft. 228". Front seems to be where the length was borrow from, and the tailgate isn't angled like before. Should still have a 6'5 bed. I'd guesstimate 6' of which is open air.
Odd that they aren't doing a 5'6" bed like most new quad cab configs? I don't want a mid size truck like a Rivian, but I'm getting tired of parking my RAM almost anywhere in Vancouver. Don't really want to get a longer truck than I have now.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
Odd that they aren't doing a 5'6" bed like most new quad cab configs? I don't want a mid size truck like a Rivian, but I'm getting tired of parking my RAM almost anywhere in Vancouver. Don't really want to get a longer truck than I have now.
Regardless of the bed size, since launch day the original CT specs were identical in overall length and width to an F150 SuperCab. Thatโ€™s that, until we hear more.

The separate resulting question, however, has been: โ€œhow will they fit a 6.5โ€™ bed in the same footprint as an F150 SuperCab, absent sacrifices in cab space.โ€ Lots of views on how they can, but still remains to be seen.

Regardless, unless Tesla materially downsizes from the release day specs, expect the CT to be every bit as big as your Ram QuadCab

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I think the gap between cargo and the rear seat is significantly less on the Cybertruck. I suspect they pick up 6-8 inches right here. You have the front of the bed, a 2-4โ€œ gap, then the rear of the truck, then if the seats have any recline at all, you lose a bit more due to the seat angle (or lose leg room).

With the Cybertruck the back of the seats is one bulkhead away from your cargo.

Tesla Cybertruck Aerial footage of Cybertruck driving!! ๐Ÿš (w/ tonneau cover closed) 1677446640243

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
Seems like in most footage the vault is open. Itโ€™s good seeing it closed here. I wonder on some of these units if they even installed the vault Cover
First thing I learned with my first truck back in '86..... tonneau cover is a must. Everyone views an open truck bed as a trash can....

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
Best thing I ever did was to spec our garage at 25' depth (for the old quad cab long bed Dodge Ram).

Fugue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR FSD, camper van, CT3 FSD preordered
Occupation
Tech Industry Grunt
Country flag
Must be goin' crazy, but every time l view the rear glass roof, l'm seein' SOLAR PANELS. Gotta get my eyes checked or my brain removed!
My thoughts exactly.

Na I'm pretty sure they are there. It's not even translucent. Much easier place to put them, and more efficient than on the vault cover. Will be standard like that I think.
I want solar on both the glass roof and the vault cover!

Fugue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR FSD, camper van, CT3 FSD preordered
Occupation
Tech Industry Grunt
Country flag
Best thing I ever did was to spec our garage at 25' depth (for the old quad cab long bed Dodge Ram).
I specifically bought a house with an oversized garage and garage door for this truck.

I mean, I didn't buy a house just for the truck, I was doing that anyway. But I had the truck in mind when house hunting.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
My thoughts exactly.

I want solar on both the glass roof and the vault cover!
If Jbee's theory turns out to be right, the whole side panels will lift ....... and if required, may be able to fold outwards revealing more solar panels.

Solar Glass, Tonneau, wings.

DallasCyberTruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TOYOTA TUNDRA
Country flag
you mean like an F250? BTW, I installed 8โ€™ garage doors in case I added a lift
Tesla Cybertruck Aerial footage of Cybertruck driving!! ๐Ÿš (w/ tonneau cover closed) 1677470401613
Sponsored

Last edited: