Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Ridgeline, Vintage Vespas, 02 Harley Sportster
Occupation
TV & Film
Country flag
This may have the Ridgeline problem with back door not opening wide enough:

1677696553616.png

Hell yeah that is a highly underrated issue with my ridgeline. Drives me nuts when I'm trying to jam large items inside. Think you may be right about that problem on here as well. But its less of a problem on the CT cause you have the sealed bed storage by default. Less need for jamming things in the back seat in the rain when you don't have a tonneau installed.
Sponsored

BayouCityBob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3
Country flag
Hell yeah that is a highly underrated issue with my ridgeline. Drives me nuts when I'm trying to jam large items inside. Think you may be right about that problem on here as well. But its less of a problem on the CT cause you have the sealed bed storage by default. Less need for jamming things in the back seat in the rain when you don't have a tonneau installed.
This looks like it wants to be suicide doors instead

TheLastStarfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Challenger, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Country flag
I wouldn't "rule out" features that aren't in this truck. There may be some things they just didn't bother with for testing, like a diver display and definitely an upper light bar. These are still hand-made one-(or 30) offs. I would likely rule out a mid-gate if it's not in the beta, since that's a structural thing for testing.

scottysize

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
I wouldn't "rule out" features that aren't in this truck. There may be some things they just didn't bother with for testing, like a diver display and definitely an upper light bar. These are still hand-made one-(or 30) offs. I would likely rule out a mid-gate if it's not in the beta, since that's a structural thing for testing.
Ya. I doubt there will be a mid gate. Could be very tough to sleep in the back without one.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck INVESTOR DAY CYBERTRUCK BETA PRESENT! [w/ Walkaround Videos] 1677697517353

Looks like the sunshades are below the empty space. I think the possibility of upper lightbar exists. Would be cut in middle but i think they can fit it in there. if not, maybe there iis space for aftermarket one if you. pop headliner out lol

Dusty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Creator
Country flag
For a while I've been saying that I had gone numb to feeling anticipation for the CT.

Well it's over. I just sat at my desk with a dumb-ass grin, stomping my feet, wringing my hands, and licking my lips like a hungry cartoon character.

Tesla Cybertruck INVESTOR DAY CYBERTRUCK BETA PRESENT! [w/ Walkaround Videos] my_body_is_ready

Throwcomputer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Ridgeline, Vintage Vespas, 02 Harley Sportster
Occupation
TV & Film
Country flag
For a while I've been saying that I had gone numb to feeling anticipation for the CT.

Well it's over. I just sat at my desk with a dumb-ass grin, stomping my feet, wringing my hands, and licking my lips like a hungry cartoon character.

my_body_is_ready.png
The familiar rush of excitement over rapid fire info from a Tesla event. :) The next 6 months are going to be fun.

scottysize

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
DBA
Country flag

my_body_is_ready.png
I keep telling everyone I'm not sure if I going to buy one. However, No way I'm passing on this now. Now I just need them to say they're going to start deliveries in Texas and then expand. That'll push me up the list. I'm around 100k in line. :)

BayouCityBob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3
Country flag
Everything I see in this video reinforces my opinion that Tesla has engineered this for low cost, high utility.

I think Tesla is going to come out with super-aggressive pricing and will basically stick with the originally-announced pricing and put a massive hurt on the competition. Dual motor, 330 miles, $49k, quad motor 500 mile $90k.

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MYLR, '23 Mavrick Hybrid, '24? Cyberbeast
Occupation
Current Operations for... an organization
Country flag
Looks like it has storage in the center floor similar to old model S
Looks like a footwell for the front center passenger. I'm convinced that's a seat folded down. It looks angular, yes, but so do all the seats.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Everything I see in this video reinforces my opinion that Tesla has engineered this for low cost, high utility.

I think Tesla is going to come out with super-aggressive pricing and will basically stick with the originally-announced pricing and put a massive hurt on the competition. Dual motor, 330 miles, $49k, quad motor 500 mile $90k.
wasnt trimotor 500+ range 69k? would one more motor add 20k? Thatd be tough one to swallow. Hopefully. they still have tri lol
Sponsored