Would you rather have a 6th seat or 5 seats with more storage?

Would rather have a 6th seat or 5 seats with more storage?

• Total voters

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Minivans also tend to have great range compared with SUVs. Some of them have crappy styling, but for comfort and efficiency they can't be beat.

One of my dad's friends had one with all captain's seats and it was so nice inside and easy to get in and out... He used that thing like an SUV, too. It was plush to the slopes, had room for our ski gear, and just was so nice you didn't care if you sat around in traffic.

-Crissa
Sponsored

sstevens805

First Name
Shelton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DM 2021 MY & '69 Cadillac Deville Convertible
Country flag
Minivans also tend to have great range compared with SUVs. Some of them have crappy styling, but for comfort and efficiency they can't be beat.

One of my dad's friends had one with all captain's seats and it was so nice inside and easy to get in and out... He used that thing like an SUV, too. It was plush to the slopes, had room for our ski gear, and just was so nice you didn't care if you sat around in traffic.

-Crissa
They definitely are the most comfortable vehicle to travel in, without comparison. I believe it's the stigma in the US, but Japan has serious luxury minivans that look really comfortable. It just sucks if you're the driver lol

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Country flag
Why Tesla cannot provide options?

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Even if the 6th seat is never used, the openness of the cabin lends itself to more comfort for long distance or use as office for the day.

Paradox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Escalade ESV Platinum, CT TriMotor FSD
Country flag
It was "poll vaulted" back to relevance by recent front seating area pictures :)
I understand that, OP hasn’t been on the site since August 29, 2020 so they probably won’t be amending the poll. I get it though, reviving zombie threads happens from time to time. I guess a new poll could be started since it came up again with the third option you mention if one wanted to start it.
Sponsored