Old Spice

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Polaris RZR
Country flag
Now we learn that the Tesla Cybertruck prototype is going to be on display at the Petersen Automotive Museum, which is reopening tomorrow:
The Petersen Automotive Museum, which reopens to the public on Friday, June 19, will display the Tesla Cybertruck in its lobby for a limited time. For one week, June 20-27, guests of the museum will have a chance to view the prototype electric vehicle during its first stationary public display since being revealed at a private event in Los Angeles on November 21, 2019.
Petersen Executive Director Terry L. Karges commented on the announcement:

Tesla has been a trailblazer in the widespread acceptance of electric vehicles since introducing the Model S prototype. The Cybertruck paves the way for the utility vehicle of the future, and we canā€™t wait to display it proudly in our lobby, as we reopen to the public.
Via Electrek
Sponsored

JonathanKoolKat

First Name
Jonathan Vega
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future Cybertruck Owner
Occupation
Executive Assistant
Country flag
I just got my tickets to go check it out!!! Cannot wait! Going Sunday.

Only there for a week guys.

Who from Socal here is going to see it?! I expect our Southern California members to report back with lots of pics and impressions :D

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Anybody going to this. Try and figure out if the bottom of the bed has T-slots. Or if those are just grooves with rubber inserts. I can't imagine being able to touch it. This is a museum. But give it a try. Photos please.

Cybr on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 UncorkedMS75awd+Upgrade fsd,M3LRawd+fsd,CT3FSD
Country flag
Anybody going to this. Try and figure out if the bottom of the bed has T-slots. Or if those are just grooves with rubber inserts. I can't imagine being able to touch it. This is a museum. But give it a try. Photos please.
T -slots ā˜‘
Are they groovesā˜‘
Touch it?hopefully a ā˜‘
Photosā˜‘
CHILL timeā˜‘

m.delmed129

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, LR, DM, FSD. Cybertruck Res.
Country flag
Very jealous! If this was a week later, I would gladly take a road trip to see this. My concern would be, drive all that way and you donā€™t get to do anything but see it from behind a display barrier. Anything would be better than nothing though, to see it in person!

To those going, I hope you enjoy!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.