12/8 CyberBeast waiting room

kburns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cyberbeast Foundation, 2023 Y AWD, 2018 3 LR
Country flag
Wow!

I received my VIN on the 19th due for San Diego. My date also keeps getting pushed back. They said it’s at the rail yard in Austin.

hopefully we take delivery soon
Any updates on your delivery? Still nothing for me yet for delivery to Irvine. I called Thursday and they still said it's awaiting shipping.

I hope they realize they can save thousands of dollars by having us all fly out there and drive the Cyberbeast home.

VIN Assigned 3/7/24
VIN 027X

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
2 Beasts in Duluth/Atlanta GA holding lot. Someone about to be happy!

Wraven

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundations CyberBeast, M3P, MYP
Country flag
Still Waiting - 122 days as of this post
Ordered 12/8
In San Antonio (1hr from Factory)
RN112757214

DB50

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Porsche Macan
Country flag
RN 112988
Ordered 4/2/24
Tampa area Florida
Applied for Long Term Shareholder
Waiting game begins

STLCYBERBEAST

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck ordered
Country flag
-Ordered reveal night

-12/8 8PM PST order date

-11278XXXX

-Southern California

I know I’m not the only one checking the app all day 😩. 95 days and counting!!!!! Who else is in the same boat?!
I ordered a Cyberbeast on 12/28 for delivery in Fort Myers, FL and I still don't have a VIN. I sent a message to the guy I talked to at the Tesla store and he said he doesn't have any info on when anyone will be assigned a VIN. Over 100 days now....

OP
OP
CyberBEASTrawr

CyberBEASTrawr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3/X
Country flag
Ready for duty! Picked her up 4/29 in Irvine Ca. Delivery was super smooth and quick. Was in and out in 20 minutes. There were a couple of misaligned panels where the passenger front door meets rear door and where the driver rear door meets the quarter panel. I set up a service appointment and it was same day turnaround. They gave me a Model X Plaid loaner which was awesome! I have a model 3 and X at home and this definitely drives better. The sound system is crystal clear and bumps, just make sure you have your EQ settings dialed in. A lot of attention everywhere I go. There’s usually people taking pictures of the car when I come out of the store lol. My wife refuses to drive it because she hates attention. I’m okay with that, less miles will be put on the car 🤪. This car is truly 🔥. This car has over 2M orders for a reason.

Tesla Cybertruck 12/8 CyberBeast waiting room DA0C9B76-39AF-4C53-8153-C3ED7B620DA3

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Im surprised to how many have chosen AWD over Beasts. I’m assuming tired of the wait?
Are you expecting a lot more Beasts?

$20k for a feature that will be shown off by most only a few times is a big cost.

Beastmode

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, Cyberbeast, Cirrus SR22T
Country flag
I ordered a Cyberbeast on 12/28 for delivery in Fort Myers, FL and I still don't have a VIN. I sent a message to the guy I talked to at the Tesla store and he said he doesn't have any info on when anyone will be assigned a VIN. Over 100 days now....
I configured on 12/8, received my VIN last Friday 4/5 and will take deliver this friday 4/12. They are starting to surface!

AnthonyJ

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid
Country flag
Im surprised to how many have chosen AWD over Beasts. I’m assuming tired of the wait?
I switched my Beast order to AWD and enjoyed a near instant VIN. The wait is so insane. So done.
I was one of the first to configure a CT in SWFL on 12/15. I ordered a Cyberbeast, and in March I was assigned a production date originally scheduled for 4/6, then in mid-March it pushed back to 4/25. I changed to AWD because I know it would keep getting pushed back. They are still working on 12/8 orders in Cali! You’ll be lucky to get one this year at this rate. They are simply not making many Cyberbeasts

bongulous

First Name
Donk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra Elevation
Occupation
GC
Country flag