Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3 LR AWD FSD, CT3 reserved
Occupation
Data Architect
Country flag
Additional rumor from the same account that the above rumor came from 'twitted that two cybertrucks were spotted on the test track at freemont (with nobody posting pictures or video or anything)'

i have not been able to locate that tweet though...

yes folks, we are going down the rabbithole.....

FullyGrounded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
blah
Country flag
I just want the dark SS color Elon talked about, if it's through and through. I don't want a scratch to show through with bright SS across the dark. Blah

I expect it to be solid dark SS, and very much hope so. I could see like a cool slightly darker than the SS, pic of something significant, on the huge flat hood - maybe a soft spinning/burning earth.

There are far too many people that don't believe that we're having such a negative impact on earth today. They think there are no consequences for their actions, and that saddens me. Though I try to live life in a happy and positive way. peace

OP
OP
VolklKatana

VolklKatana

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
Occupation
Data Architect
Country flag
I just want the dark SS color Elon talked about, if it's through and through. I don't want a scratch to show through with bright SS across the dark. Blah

I expect it to be solid dark SS, and very much hope so. I could see like a cool slightly darker than the SS, pic of something significant, on the huge flat hood - maybe a soft spinning/burning earth.

There are far too many people that don't believe that we're having such a negative impact on earth today. They think there are no consequences for their actions, and that saddens me. Though I try to live life in a happy and positive way. peace
i am fairly certain your dark SS color is simply going to be a wrap....

From Tesla's goals surrounding the CT, to make it as efficient manufacturing process as possible, it does not make sense that that would take additional steps to add color to some of the vehicles....

FullyGrounded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
blah
Country flag
i am fairly certain your dark SS color is simply going to be a wrap....

From Tesla's goals surrounding the CT, to make it as efficient manufacturing process as possible, it does not make sense that that would take additional steps to add color to some of the vehicles....
If it's a wrap, I'm out. I don't really want a wrap - defeats the whole "won't scratch" thing. I don't think Elon would crap out on this like that, either. Now, if we want a wrap... cool. But, not, "You can have the shiny SS or a darker SS", and have Elon mean it's a wrap... I would think he would say shiny SS or a dark wrap. But, he didn't.

Last edited:
OP
OP
VolklKatana

VolklKatana

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
Occupation
Data Architect
Country flag
I hate to break it to you but, he never said black SS, im not sure where you picked that part up....

he said you could get it in black...no specification as to how it would be black, wrap or other.
Tesla Cybertruck Rumor: Tesla working with 3M to custom wrap Cybertruck from the factory 1618258408959
Tesla Cybertruck Rumor: Tesla working with 3M to custom wrap Cybertruck from the factory 1618258448526

Johnny Jiang

First Name
Jiang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lariat 2016 max trailer group
Occupation
Carpenter
Country flag
[QUOTE =“ VolklKatana,帖子:46980,成员:997”]
我讨厌把它拆给你,但是,他从来没有说过黑色的党卫军,我不确定你在哪儿捡到那部分……。

他说你可以把它变成黑色的...没有具体说明它是黑色,包裹还是其他形式。
1618258408959.png
1618258448526.png

[/引用]If LineX can be pain as skin,it should be cool,I use LineX at my F150 bed,it’s really work!

Johnny Jiang

First Name
Jiang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lariat 2016 max trailer group
Occupation
Carpenter
Country flag
[QUOTE =“ Johnny Jiang,帖子:46982,成员:10681”]
[QUOTE =“ VolklKatana,帖子:46980,成员:997”]
我讨厌把它拆给你,但是,他从来没有说过黑色的党卫军,我不确定你在哪儿捡到那部分……。

他说你可以把它变成黑色的...没有具体说明它是黑色,包裹还是其他形式。
[ATTACH = full] 5909 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = full] 5910 [/ ATTACH]
如果LineX可能会像皮肤一样疼痛,那应该很酷,我在F150床上使用LineX确实有效!
[/引用]

Tesla Cybertruck Rumor: Tesla working with 3M to custom wrap Cybertruck from the factory 06BC1C1E-A92E-40AD-B082-B0D1D85C4156
Sponsored