Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ, GTS1000,FJR1300, Aprillia Scarabeo,
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
This is perfect.

I see it mentions magnets though... they'll need other types of fasteners yes?

Also, I wouldn't mind a bigger option too. Maybe a way to join two together. Looks like plenty of room in the truck for two, maybe you'd need some kind of additional structure where they adjoin. Could use the bed for sleeping, the room attached for cooking, food prep etc. and the second area for eating, board games etc.

I could see they may need some different poles by the side near the tailgate as you have no rear hatch to provide support. Then continue the tent canopy all the way over the bed until it partially covers the roof of the CT, then ropes that could attach to the frunk or the front bumper, maybe down the side of the front wheels so to not stop you from opening the frunk. That way you could open the tonneau during the day but it would still have some shade, protection plus more head room in the bed.

magnets….the cybertruck body probably will not be a magnetic grade of stainless. But you could still stabilize the tent by mounting strong magnets using epoxy or Goop inside the Cybertruck fender and in body wells outside surface. Where you want to support the tent. Glue a piece of felt to one side of the outside attaching magnet, to keep it from scratching the truck body,and get a very strong temporary hold down point for support. You can buy these little round rare earth magnets with a hole already drilled in them At Homdepot. Ready for a little eye hook.
Sponsored

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
have you figured out initial pricing yet
I am thinking the base model will be just under $10,000 and with all options it will be $15,000.

I am really aiming for quality. I want this to last as long as the truck.

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I am thinking the base model will be just under $10,000 and with all options it will be $15,000.

I am really aiming for quality. I want this to last as long as the truck.
quality and reliability is the name of this game.....thanks....I will continue to flow your project as I am extremely interested

OP
OP
Tesla4KShares

Tesla4KShares

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3P, Y LR, CT
Occupation
FI but not Retired
Country flag
This kind of pop-up tent with rooftop sleeping area may be the option.

Tesla Cybertruck Camp Kitchen (Option?) gentletent-gt-pick-up-blau-wildtrak_2

CYBER PARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
[引述=“Tesla4KShares,POST:56412,会员:3311”]
这种带有屋顶睡眠区的弹出式帐篷可能是选择。

gentletent-gt-pick-up-blau-wildtrak_2.jpg

[/引述]
Maybe anything that is a truck-mounted tent can be used on the CT.
Sponsored