Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Andrea Rossi has resolved all of the issues with the Ecat so it probably won't be long before it is integrated into the cyber truck. The Ecat will be presented on 25 Nov.
Imagine a cyber truck with unlimited range and plenty of power for all of your camping appliances!
NICE. So when I'm camping out in the sticks and my battery starts to run low, all I gotta do is drive around and it'll recharge the battery! YAY!
Sponsored

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
You get a tow rope, pull one Cybertruck with the another this will charge the battery on the second truck. After 300 miles, you switch them so the second Cybertruck is pulling while the first one is charging. Just keep switching every 300 miles.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
You get a tow rope, pull one Cybertruck with the another this will charge the battery on the second truck. After 300 miles, you switch them so the second Cybertruck is pulling while the first one is charging. Just keep switching every 300 miles.
This just gets funnier every minute. I think we figured it out! We don't need the sun for energy any more. Just drive for power!
All jokes aside, the sun (or another previous star) is the source of all energy on Earth, be it dino juice, geo thermal, wind, solar, hydroelectric, nuclear, etc.

OP
OP

cadmsee

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet
Occupation
Retired EE
Country flag
C'mon guys. You don't need any Ecat or whatever it is. You just plug the line side of your UMC into the 240V outlet in the bed and the wand into the charge port!

For those of you who don't know the Rossi guy he is a thoroughly debunked Italian con man who has done time for fraud. I don't know whether his exponent here is writing from a place where he would have to write in crayon if there were no keyboards or whether is is just a troll but I note that this is his first post here. He was pushing the same BS on one of the other Tesla sites a couple of years back. Same story. The tech has been perfected and there will be a demonstration by the end of the year. Hmm - sounds kind of like FSD doesn't it?
I won't respond to your assault but do you prefer BBQ sauce on your hat when you eat it? On 26 Nov please provide video of your hat snack!

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Andrea Rossi has resolved all of the issues with the Ecat so it probably won't be long before it is integrated into the cyber truck. The Ecat will be presented on 25 Nov.
Imagine a cyber truck with unlimited range and plenty of power for all of your camping appliances!
C'mon guys. You don't need any Ecat or whatever it is. You just plug the line side of your UMC into the 240V outlet in the bed and the wand into the charge port!

For those of you who don't know the Rossi guy he is a thoroughly debunked Italian con man who has done time for fraud. I don't know whether his exponent here is writing from a place where he would have to write in crayon if there were no keyboards or whether is is just a troll but I note that this is his first post here. He was pushing the same BS on one of the other Tesla sites a couple of years back. Same story. The tech has been perfected and there will be a demonstration by the end of the year. Hmm - sounds kind of like FSD doesn't it?
I won't respond to your assault but do you prefer BBQ sauce on your hat when you eat it? On 26 Nov please provide video of your hat snack!
Wait. So you're making a bet that whoever is wrong on November 25th has to eat their own hat on November 26th with BBQ sauce? I'm not going to speak for @ajdelange (for all I know he doesn't even own a hat), but @cadmsee let me know where I can zoom/youtube/FBLive in to see you eat your own hat on November 26th if the Ecat issues are not clearly demonstrable to scientific scrutiny. If @ajdelange decides to take you up on your bet I'll ask for his video stream too so I can watch him eat his own hat. I'll be curious what recipe ya'll will choose for your hats.

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
Isn't that what you said 2 years ago?

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Aren't you afraid Andrea Rossi will get arrested on Nov. 25th for breaking the first law of thermodynamics? Sorry, I just couldn't help but re-assault you. Not to worry, Andrea Rossi always provides adequate excuses for not performing as scheduled.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Debate foul, associating an unrelated topic to lump them into the same category.

10 yard penalty, no soup for you.
You can't have any pudding if you don't eat your meat.
HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT?

OP
OP

cadmsee

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet
Occupation
Retired EE
Country flag
Isn't that what you said 2 years ago?
NO! What I said then was that the Ecat was making progress! It is now reality! Check it out for yourself!

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
So serious.

Wait... this is a joke thread right?

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
I invented an unlimited source of energy and housed in a rectangular box painted black.

The unit will fit in the sub space of the vault. Energy output exceeds Trimotor consumption driving up a 30 degree incline.

Demand will be unbelievable. Be first to reserve at a mere non-refundable 5 billion.
I just need one ?
Sponsored