Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
why dont people just make the back tires bigger so they go downhill all the time

amateurs
This is the CT we are talking about with selectable height in the shocks. Just set the rear to be higher than the front. No need to even change tires.

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
What you people are talking about is a perpetual motion machine. This is the best kind of motion machine because all the other ones aren't nearly as smooth. Also since the only proven perpetual motion is time crystals and since the Cybertruck is a time machine, it makes perfect sense that it would use an E-Cat. Why would anyone want to waste time charging batteries when they could just use an E-Cat to create time crystals then travel back in time to 1985?

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
ooo crystals thats alien tech for sure

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
NO! What I said then was that the E-cat was making progress! It is now reality! Check it out for yourself!
Like all the other times Andrea Rossi said it was a reality? Or he's been full of shit for the last 50 years, but now he has something that works?
NO! What I said then was that the Ecat was making progress! It is now reality! Check it out for yourself!
Weren't you that guy following the pied piper all the way out of town? It was, wasn't it? Chill, dude. I checked it out, and you still can't get something for nothing. Just like at 7-11. Rossi is claiming it's been reviewed by an independent company, but won't say who. He's a very original fraudster, but still a fraudster. He's been stringing gullible people on for literally decades. Been in and out of jail for fraud, as soon as he's out there seems to be a line of people already formed, dancing to his tune. Most sane people realize he's fulla shit, but there's always someone...
And, as Crissa points out, zero peer reviews
I apologize for the scathing review, but if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, well, quack off.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
I invented an unlimited source of energy and housed in a rectangular box painted black.

The unit will fit in the sub space of the vault. Energy output exceeds Trimotor consumption driving up a 30 degree incline.

Demand will be unbelievable. Be first to reserve at a mere non-refundable 5 billion.
I just need one ?
Rats. Where I'm going to get 5 billion?

tmeyer3

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Wrangler, Tractors
Occupation
Computer Scientist
Country flag
OMG this thread just made my night. Good to know a good portion of you have a sense of humor! I was genuinely getting worried!

tmeyer3

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Wrangler, Tractors
Occupation
Computer Scientist
Country flag

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
People act like this is some miracle. Sailing ships have been doing this for thousands of years. I know when I windsurf if I hold the sail flat downwind I go slower than if I angle the sail and create a drag profile. And yes I go faster than the wind.
Speaking of ships, it reminds me of this puzzle question I heard a long time ago. Looking at the 2 ships (go with me on this, my drawing is not much different than a kindergartener) below, which direction does the flag on the front wave? (See the little pirate flag at the front?)

Tesla Cybertruck Cyber Truck with unlimited range! Ship_Flags

I've been very surprised at some people's insistence that their answer is the absolute correct one.
Sponsored