OP
CYBER PARK

CYBER PARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
China is committed to reducing its carbon emissions.

Tesla Cybertruck 4680Cell Cybertruck coming soon CT-69
Sponsored

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
yea......and I got a bridge in my backyard called Brooklyn I'll see them
Just a head's up, CYBER PARK is not a native English speaker. Sarcasm and in-jokes are likely lost on him.

He also makes a good point. It's pretty clear China is moving towards EVs very fast. There is more competition with EVs in China than the US which is a weird situation.

One of my frustrations with Biden doing a big dog-and-pony show about EVs and not including Tesla is that without Tesla we would be way behind the EV curve at this point.

tmeyer3

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Wrangler, Tractors
Occupation
Computer Scientist
Country flag
One of my frustrations with Biden doing a big dog-and-pony show about EVs and not including Tesla is that without Tesla we would be way behind the EV curve at this point.
The whole world would be!

jhogan2424

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Moped
Exactly. Hard to believe he is sincere with such a blatant and intentional exclusion.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Exactly. Hard to believe he is sincere with such a blatant and intentional exclusion.
Biden himself said that they may do a day on EVs specifically, as that prior one was about transitioning existing ICE automakers. Which is a good point, Tesla and other EV-only automakers don't need to transition. Tesla is cis-EV. He's pretty good about the soft-spoke slide off of questions like that. Prolly why he got elected.

-Crissa

OP
OP
CYBER PARK

CYBER PARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
How many chargers is that per person? Do you have a graph for that?
As far as I know, there are nearly 400 million people in the United States, and a little more than 1.4 billion people in China. From the picture of charging pile coverage, it can be seen that the number of charging piles per person is much higher than that in the United States.

jhogan2424

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Moped
As far as I know, there are nearly 400 million people in the United States, and a little more than 1.4 billion people in China. From the picture of charging pile coverage, it can be seen that the number of charging piles per person is much higher than that in the United States.
Certainly, I was curious to know if the gap would actually look as substantial.

OP
OP
CYBER PARK

CYBER PARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
Just a head's up, CYBER PARK is not a native English speaker. Sarcasm and in-jokes are likely lost on him.

He also makes a good point. It's pretty clear China is moving towards EVs very fast. There is more competition with EVs in China than the US which is a weird situation.

Thank you for your kindness, brother
In my opinion, the essence of human beings in every country in the world is the same, but in the process of evolution, human beings have changed greatly to adapt to different environments, such as skin color, language and physical constitution, forming this diverse world. We should cherish what we have.
Make life better together.

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
~330 million

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
The blade is unlikely to come to North American models any time soon. It's produced in a Chinese factory. It's more likely they'd add these to their energy products as it's designed for cheap, not low weight.

Their backup plan for a critical 4680 delay is standard 2170 battery packs.

-Crissa

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Tesla can produce Blade LFP, LG can produce Blade LFP, Panasonic can produce Blade LFP, any LFP battery manufacture can make Blade LFP. There is no royalties or patents on LFP Blade Tec.
As we speak
Tesla today`has and selling a Blade LFP cars now yes Tesla in China made by BYD LFP battery manufacture but Blade LFP are in Tesla cars. And China has Blade LFP cars on the road..
Tesla is betting heavy on 4680. I haven't seen anything which suggests these blade batteries are more efficient. Or the reverse actually, doesn't seem to be a lot of discussion about battery density in the media. I guess that's hard work.

OP
OP
CYBER PARK

CYBER PARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag