Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius Prime, Nissan Leaf, Tri Motor Cyber Truck
Occupation
Researcher
Country flag
I am hoping that people will see the plate in their rearview mirror and think it is funny...if they bother to use a rearview mirror.
Sponsored

HĂ©li

First Name
Hélène
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Volvo S70 Manual
Occupation
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
Country flag
Bonjour, we do not have front plates in Québec....... but good idea.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 AWD LR M3, Tri-Motor Cybertruck
Country flag
Here in Ontario Canada our A-hole government cancelled everything the previous government had implemented to encourage purchasing green vehicles EXCEPT for Green vehicle plates. they have green lettering and start with a GV and allow single occupant vehicle to use the HOV lanes on our provincial highways. My brother in law is constantly stuck in traffic watching 30-40 Teslas whiz by in the HOV, wishing he had one. If it wasn't for this perk, Id consider a vanity plate, but with my current M3, I've experienced the joy of driving past jammed lanes of traffic and that just makes the decision too easy. (HOV: High Occupancy Vehicle lane)

Garden_Aum

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Researcher
Country flag
Here in Ontario Canada our A-hole government cancelled everything the previous government had implemented to encourage purchasing green vehicles EXCEPT for Green vehicle plates. they have green lettering and start with a GV and allow single occupant vehicle to use the HOV lanes on our provincial highways. My brother in law is constantly stuck in traffic watching 30-40 Teslas whiz by in the HOV, wishing he had one. If it wasn't for this perk, Id consider a vanity plate, but with my current M3, I've experienced the joy of driving past jammed lanes of traffic and that just makes the decision too easy. (HOV: High Occupancy Vehicle lane)
Sorry about Ford. We have someone who is similar here in the states. Fortunately we both have elections. I hope that we can continue to transform the energy and transportation sectors. I would say that we have lived through worse leadership, but I honestly cannot think of who that might be.

Cibrtrk

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Chevy Bolt, 2008 Mazda CX-9
Occupation
CAD Designer
Country flag
Bonjour, we do not have front plates in Québec....... but good idea.
They are "required" in Colorado, but I haven't installed one in decades. Neither has my son, who is a police officer here. We agree that they ruin the look of most cars. I hated that the Chevy dealership drilled two holes in my old Volt's plastic bumper so I wrecked it and got one without holes, LOL!

Cibrtrk

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CAD Designer
Country flag
I just ordered some vanity plates that will end up on the Cyber Truck. I was able to secure CYBRTRK, but with one slight variation; I had to spell it KRTRBYC. My thought was someone will be able to figure it if they are looking at the plate through their rear view mirror. It will be interesting to see how people react to seeing it on my daily driver while I am waiting for the Cyber Truck. Currently I drive a red Prius Prime PHEV.
I don't want to burst your bubble but this is approximately what your plate will look like in a rear-view mirror.

Tesla Cybertruck Custom vanity license plate for your Cybertruck? Maryland CT plate

Cibrtrk

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CAD Designer
Country flag
I am hoping that people will see the plate in their rearview mirror and think it is funny...if they bother to use a rearview mirror.
Oops. saw that you posted your actual plate. Here's what it'll look like in the rear-view.

Tesla Cybertruck Custom vanity license plate for your Cybertruck? Maryland CT plate

Garden_Aum

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Researcher
Country flag
I don't want to burst your bubble but this is approximately what your plate will look like in a rear-view mirror.

Maryland CT plate.jpg
nicely rendered. Yes. I am aware that my cunning plan did not work out as cool as I imagined. that is okay. People will just continue to think it spells out "critter bitch".
My next attempt will likely be ELCTRUK
...or KRYTON (for fans of Red Dwarf).

Garden_Aum

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Researcher
Country flag
I have CYBRTRK for Vermont.
That looks really good. I like the green lettering
i told people at work about Kriiterbitch; they thought it was hilarious. I think I will just leave the plates on the Prius and come up with a new idea for the actual truck just prior to taking delivery