Elon Musk says ‘there are UFOs’ sparking Twitter frenzy as Congress to set up unit to probe mystery craft

TruckElectric

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
ELON Musk has sparked a Twitter frenzy after he said there were UFOs as Congress moved to set up a unit to probe mysterious crafts detected by the US military.

The SpaceX CEO comments come after he said he believed that civilisations might have existed in our galaxy.

Tesla Cybertruck Elon Musk says ‘there are UFOs’ sparking Twitter frenzy as Congress to set up unit to probe mystery craft Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 7.50.50 AM

Three months ago the Pentagon shared a bombshell report that didn't rule out aliens existing.

The long-awaited report was released in June and detailed what the government knows about a series of mysterious flying objects that had been observed in military airspaces over the last several decades.

Now Musk has seemingly said he believed there could be visitors from another world.

He tweeted: "I’m not saying there are UFOs … but there are UFOs."

This sparked a huge response on Twitter, with many asking him if he knew more about the existence of aliens.
One said: "With all the SpaceX flights you did...I'm pretty sure you have tons of Monitors into a Dark Room where you keep watching the classified images your cameras get.
"But the question is: Does NASA monitor it as well? Release the secrets Elon. Life is too short."

Earlier this year, Musk said while he has not seen any evidence of aliens, there could be "dead civilisations" out in space.

But speaking in a discussion on the voice-chatting app Clubhouse, he said that there are arguments that it is likely that consciousness might exist outside of Mars, but he was "pretty sure he would know about it".

He said: "I have seen nothing to indicate that there is any alien civilisation whatsoever.

"I’d be the first to jump on that in a second, but I’ve seen no such evidence."

US Legislation contained within the upcoming FY 2022 National Defense Authorization Act calls for the establishment of a permanent office to address UFOs

I’m not saying there are UFOs … but there are UFO
Elon Musk
If passed, the move would represent a monumental shift in the US government’s over half-century position which constantly denied they exist.

Yesterday a UFO was spotted near the International Space Station during a live feed, sparking a new wave of alien conspiracy theories.

The unusual white, cylinder-shaped device was seen on the same day as "high-speed" objects were caught hovering near NASA's International Space Station.

YouTube user MrMBB333 uploaded the two sightings in a clip titled "Ok, something is CLEARLY roaming the skies of this planet!", which showed the incidents occurring side-by-side.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3656532/elon-musk-ufos-twitter-frenzy-congress-probe-mystery-craft/
Sponsored

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
I thought some of the new employees in the welcome event in Giga Texas were suspiciously extra green.

For the record Elon would never admit where model S plaid powertrain or CT design really came from or how come his “supplier“ does not run out of chips,……

Then again he has been careless leaking info about using UFO in their FSD tests:

Tesla Cybertruck Elon Musk says ‘there are UFOs’ sparking Twitter frenzy as Congress to set up unit to probe mystery craft 1631725079607

Last edited:

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Speaking of Mars my favorite Sci-Fi movie about Mars: The Angry Red Planet

I can't imagine how pissed I would be if I was the martian taking a nap and a bunch of earthlings started hacking away at my feet and then they took my eyes out. I have a feeling the SpaceX may be going a bit too fast. We should not be able to set foot on another planet until we can get our crap together here.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
We should not be able to set foot on another planet until we can get our crap together here.
The thing is, Mars and the solar system are filled with the very things we need to solve supply limits. Metals and energy that are so difficult to get here are plentiful out there.

-Crissa

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
UFOs exist. There are definitely things flying around out there we have not figured out yet.

Aliens? Who knows, but if we knew something was an alien spacecraft, then it's no longer a UFO is it? UFO is a term for something *unidentified*.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The thing is, Mars and the solar system are filled with the very things we need to solve supply limits. Metals and energy that are so difficult to get here are plentiful out there.

-Crissa
Nature has it's own thermostat. I have a feeling, if covid does not adjust the demand part of the supply and demand, something else will. Less of us will need less metals and energy.

I know Thanos problem solving method is not for everyone ;)

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Last edited:

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Incidentally, whether I put a full skin or not, I will be buying a small laser etched decal for the side and/ or tailgate of the truck.

"Designed by aliens from the future"

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
And this relates to the CT how???
I challenge you to find something more relevant and newsworthy but less boring.

All the aliens coming in their UFOs to see if their orderedCT is ready yet or not.
Not all. I was born overseas, flew in a 747 ( a less Identified aircraft would be more interesting) and I keep checking if CT is ready.

It just occurred to me that if CT was designed by aliens in future, may be I was the one who designed it. Franz name may sound alien but he was born in Connecticut. Any must have features in case it was me who designed it? I can put in the new features in 2019 reveal in a separate timeline. Come to think of it, I probably already have. That is not going to help us here.

I am fairly sure Elon is not reading my posts otherwise CTs would be shooting out of assembly line to slow down the rate of my mental decline.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I challenge you to find something more relevant and newsworthy but less boring.

Not all. I was born overseas, flew in a 747 ( a less Identified aircraft would be more interesting) and I keep checking if CT is ready.

It just occurred to me that if CT was designed by aliens in future, may be I was the one who designed it. Franz name may sound alien but he was born in Connecticut. Any must have features in case it was me who designed it? I can put in the new features in 2019 reveal in a separate timeline. Come to think of it, I probably already have. That is not going to help us here.

I am fairly sure Elon is not reading my posts otherwise CTs would be shooting out of assembly line to slow down the rate of my mental decline.
When you put it this way, the truck was at least in part designed by aliens from the future.

Musk announced it in 2019 and it was feature incomplete. Much design work remained to be done. Seems likely there are some aliens working in Tesla's labs. From the perspective of when it was announced, today is the future. Thus... designed by aliens... from the future.

The less literal, more flying saucer version is more fun.