Cybergal

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX 350, Cybertruck Dual Motor FSD in 2022 ?
Country flag
I ordered January 12, 2020, order # 1132136**, for Canada with FSD and dual motor. I asked Tesla, and they couldn’t answer my question where in was in the queue.

CYBERSKI

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I already have the third f150 and I like it when I saw the cybertruck I had a mixed experience and finally on December 17 I ordered a double motor and FDS maybe in 2022 for Christmas will be ready? I can not wait the more I think the more I like Cybertruck

shilvock22

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Military
Country flag
Administrator Update: As of February 19, 2020, the reservations spreadsheet (reference it below) shows 535k+ Cybertruck reservations!

The last time Elon Musk disclosed Cybertruck reservation figures was on November 26, 2019 when he tweeted that 250k pre-orders had been received. That means approximately 285k orders have been received in the 12 weeks since his last update; compared to the 250k reservations received in the first 5 days of ordering.

The 535,841 pre-orders represent an average of 5,953 orders received per day in the 90 days since (and including) reveal night.

To compare, the Model 3 received around 518,000 total reservations between its unveiling in April 2016 and August 2, 2017 (when Musk disclosed the gross reservation figure on Tesla’s Q2 2017 earnings call).

How to tell your place in line for the Cybertruck based on your reservation #:

Your order numbers is just a sequential number, starting at about 112744100 (the number that reservations began). So subtract that from your number for your (approximate) place in line. Keeping in mind the rollout will be regional, so your position in line is only good for your rollout region.

Here is a spreadsheet being updated by Aaron showing inputted reservation orders and the approximate # of reservations so far:

(Be patient, it takes a few seconds to load).

How do I add my own?

Nurkbonis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P3D
Country flag
Just placed another order.

First one: I'm first 150. I ordered as fast as I could during the unveil.

Second one: 1132864XX

Math says my second one is #542,250. So we are getting close to 550,000 orders placed!

Bomeyea

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevrolet Bolt- Had a Model S before
Occupation
IT Cyber Security Officiet
Country flag
Here's my RN number 112784989 Ordered at the end of the presentation. I'm in Montreal Canada Tri-Motor and FSD. Based on the estimate my position in line would be 40889.

bigrin

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota, Honda Pilot, Lexus sc430
Occupation
Professional Investigator
Country flag
Originally I ordered a single motor (RWD) before the presentation ended on launch day, and this put me at around 35,000 on the list. A few weeks later I switched it to the dual motor (AWD) option, and was pleased to see that my position didn't change on the list.
Michael, I also did the same... went to dual motor the next day. Order No. did not change.

garrity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt, Model 3, Honda Odyssey
Country flag
You don't 'report' it, it is an interactive spreadsheet. You add your own data to it.

caveat: I never got it to work, so my data isn't there. YMMV ;)

Where do you even attempt to enter your information on to this spreadsheet?? I can't find the instructions on how to do so .

Thank you.

beaglerott

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius
Occupation
Software developer
Country flag
You don't 'report' it, it is an interactive spreadsheet. You add your own data to it.

caveat: I never got it to work, so my data isn't there. YMMV ;)
Thanks. The next day, someone posted a link to the Google Sheets document - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1--6OR9ECwSwZdkOtWkuslJVCyAAfQv1eJal1fdngfsk preceeded by https:// - and I was able to use that to insert my information in a row at the end of the spreadsheet.

Cf400ex

First Name
Craig David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Tahoe, Cybertruck
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
I’m in Phoenix as well and I’m within the first 400! We will prob be the first two CT’s in PHX!
Lets start a club :LOL: Looks like you'll have yours first! I want a test ride!

I actually order two like others here on the forum. I ordered the tri motor first (112745233) and then realized 15 mins later that I would have to wait an extra year for the tri so I quickly ordered a dual (112793651). Was very happy to see the tri was moved up to 2021

riiken

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
112918432 here. If my math is right, I'm 174,332 in line. I suppose that's better than being 500k in line.

I've got dual motor.
Sponsored