Cyber_Dav

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Siennas (2)
Country flag
Looks like a regular backseat, and also exactly like the backseat from the video back in March. I wonder what all the fuss was about...
Until today we didn't know the CT was going to come standard with 3 guys in the back seat. That's a pretty big deal! ;)
Sponsored

borkyborkbork

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruk
Country flag
Thinking it could be:
- Removable seat support mechanism
- Branded toolkit sitting on the floor
- Other

CyberSleuth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hot Wheels 1:10 Cybertruck
Country flag
So a professional camera with high end gimbal and a potato cam are in the back of a CT. Guess which one posts the video to this site....
:mad:
Ironic, yet expected isn't it?
Tesla Cybertruck 🎬 Onboard video! Cybertruck Off-Road Filming...   Rear Screen spotted πŸ‘ Real-Potato-Camera-by-Corridor-Crew-Featured-image

wtibbit

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes sedan, Corvette coupe, Yukon XL
Occupation
Retired Engineering Program Director
Country flag
Yes, Son. I still hate that "music". And your kids won't love it much, either... ;)

newwave1331

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: Cybertruck Tri FSD x 3
Country flag
Is the rear view mirror there? Still hoping for it to be digital but I don't even see one mounted.

The head liner bar above the front seats is huge compared to the prototype. The box at the top might be a speaker/subwoofer like the Model 3 refresh, or dare I say rooftop lightbar. There is something electrical up there. Maybe a power operated roof sunshade but I doubt it.

Tesla Cybertruck 🎬 Onboard video! Cybertruck Off-Road Filming...   Rear Screen spotted πŸ‘ Screenshot 2023-09-01 205522

I also noticed a small red button on the rear view camera bar. This is probably for the legally required button for the hazard lights or maybe a kill switch for testing.

CT19TX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 X; 2023 M3; Cybertruck 2019; Cybertruck 2021
Country flag
Well, we have a very good idea of what the back of the front seat looks like.

What do you think this little button area is? Rolling sunroof cover? Solar activation? 6th seat activator?
Screenshot 2023-09-01 at 13-45-39 🎬 Onboard video! Cybertruck off-road filming... Rear Screen ...png
AC vents.