JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Glass does into gate, gate folds down. That's how I see it.

That glass is short, it would fit.
I have a photo somewhere on a post here that shows it doesn't. They would need to make the midgate wall straight which means you would not have a reclined backrest in the rear seat. That's how the CT gets the +6ft bed length, but only along the floor of the bed.
Sponsored

Paradox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Escalade ESV Platinum, CT TriMotor FSD
Country flag
I really hope we get different rims choices other then the ones we keep seeing. They just don’t fit the look of the vehicle whether they’re the black or silver ones,, imo. They need to look more cutting edge, sharp lines. Even these may work but I’d like to see them also offered without the rounding around the spokes, end of the openings etc. and instead make them hard angles.

Last edited:

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Tesla posted another pic of our beast!

1677281936067.png
Thanks for posting. But there's a lot of strange stuff going on in this image. Look at the dude standing next to the back bumper, The top of the tailgate is above his shoulder. BTW that back tire looks small. The front wheel & tire are larger than the back one. The photographer is not in the middle of the vehicle, but things just look strange.

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
Thanks for posting. But there's a lot of strange stuff going on in this image. Look at the dude standing next to the back bumper, The top of the tailgate is above his shoulder. BTW that back tire looks small. The front wheel & tire are larger than the back one. The photographer is not in the middle of the vehicle, but things just look strange.
It's been the most difficult vehicle EVER to peg down the size scale. The suspension thing plays HUGE tricks. It's kinda fun. But it's also frustrating to not have any idea how "big" it truly is.

My chick is vehement that this is still exactly the same size as an F150 pickup. This picture though, she said "the difference will be negligible"

I agree with her.

Delusional

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Construction
Country flag
that back tire looks small. The front wheel & tire are larger than the back one.
Back tire looks small because the suspension is raised.
Front tire looks bigger because the guy is standing in front of it. Same as the moon looks much bigger when it's near the horizon.
The front fender flare is closer to the body fold , which also enhances the Optic Delusion™️.(horizontal fold line going length of CT, what do you call that?)

Last edited:

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
....It looks weirdly narrow from this perspective. Like a SS wrap on a MY
This was fun. I had cut and pasted an old photo of the CT years ago, and by just pasting it lower to the ground it looks wider. So, I took this photo and did the same thing. I cut out the body and re-pasted it at what looks like about 8" lower. AMAZING, it's not skinny anymore! Honestly I didn't do anything at all to make it wider. It's just how things work. That's why short girls usually don't look skinny. o_O

Tesla Cybertruck Latest Cybertruck spotted "off road" at Tesla Campus for Engineering Event!!! 👀 [VIDEO] ctathq

Tesla Cybertruck Latest Cybertruck spotted "off road" at Tesla Campus for Engineering Event!!! 👀 [VIDEO] ctathq2

RVAC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
Thanks for posting. But there's a lot of strange stuff going on in this image. Look at the dude standing next to the back bumper, The top of the tailgate is above his shoulder.
Suspension maxed out and the guy looks to be on the short side, put a similarly sized person next to a stock 4WD F-150 and the end result isn't going to be very different.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
With enough rain, that is absolutely “Off Road. I’ve gotten a truck stuck to the axels in a field like that. :D

Totally agree with the main point though. Tesla was not “Off Roading” here, they were parking it somewhere.
Sponsored