Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 S90D ,2014Tacoma, Cyberbeast ordered 2/13/24
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Looks to me like all the newer order requests are 74xxx and 75xxx range. It looks like the take rate must actually be pre high.

Fleetwood75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD Foundation Series 2022 Model X
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Country flag
Very weird how many ppl reserved tri-motor but are switching to dual-motor?!?!?
Most people probably care more about range than 0-60 times. They’re now getting the longest range truck in the lineup and they were already planning to pay at least $79,999 so the extra $20k for Foundation Series is something they can swallow

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
Very weird how many ppl reserved tri-motor but are switching to dual-motor?!?!?
weird?

the tri Foundation is $120K, and you won’t take delivery til up to a year from now

few are paying a $20K premium to not be the first in the block with a CT

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
Of coarse greggertruck with a 2021 reservation date got an invite to order. I still have a reservation within 24 hours and I haven’t gotten an invite. I should have paid more visits to the factory with my drone I guess
Tesla Cybertruck đź“Š Cybertruck SUBMITTED ORDERS Tracking List & Stats [Add Yours!] 1703057006272

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
weird?

the tri Foundation is $120K, and you won’t take delivery til up to a year from now

few are paying a $20K premium to not be the first in the block with a CT
Pretty sure most people are struggling to spend $100k on a vehicle and the extra 1 second 0-60 for another $20k just isn’t on the table. The median home price near me is just under $1.5M and I don’t know too many folks ready to drop $100k on a vehicle. I would lean more towards people are struggling to make $100k pencil vs wanting to be first in line. $20k if financed alone is another $300-$400 per month. Some of these folks are very likely about to take on a $2k per month auto loan plus an increase in their insurance premiums. I bet 25% are thinking to sell within 2 years.

4Dolio

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Vehicles
2023 f150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I just submitted my info for the orders spreadsheet:
I am in Washington state RN112751***, tri-motor +FSD (added a month later).
I did not get an email invite to configure, but I entered the same day as my order.
I just checked at tesla website for my reservation and it had the configure button, so I did.
I have a second RN112788*** Single-Motor, which still does not offer the configure option.
I entered my expected delivery location when filling out the form.
The order page listed CyberTruck CyberBeast Est Delivery 2024 Mid-Late Foundation Edition.
I am currently stuck on the Tesla App Order financing stage, but I think submitting that was premature, as it will expire in 30 days once approved anyway, and the Estimate was for 2024 Mid-Late, so not sure which part is incurrect, assuming the finance application is premature by a few months.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
am currently stuck on the Tesla App Order financing stage, but I think submitting that was premature, as it will expire in 30 days once approved anyway, and the Estimate was for 2024 Mid-Late, so not sure which part is incurrect, assuming the finance application is premature by a few months.
good point about the financing and (esp) Cyberbeast delivery timing

Joshin

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Welcome to the Cybertruck Submitted Orders List!

âš  NOTE: Please only add yourself to this list if you've already ordered your Cybertruck (not just placed a reservation).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics.
5. Use the Change Request Form for any changes to your order info.

I have just added myself to the list as I placed my order last night...I believe I'm first in Vermont! Thanks, Josh

AgileMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundation AWD; Model 3
Country flag
I added myself to the database.
Recieved email 12/19/2023. Ordered within 5 minutes.
Day 1 reservation: 11274
Idaho - looks like I'm 3rd on list from Idaho.

Thought question : what percentage of Foundation series total orders are shown in this database? My optimistic guess is about 50%, but it could be as low as 10%. What does everyone think?

Complete guess from YouTube daily flyovers, but production looks like 10-30 per weekday. If there are less than 1,000 Foundation series, the wait may not be that long.

4Dolio

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Vehicles
2023 f150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
IT
Country flag
good point about the financing and (esp) Cyberbeast delivery timing
Thanks! Per the orders spreadsheet, the ETAs are all over the map, but perhaps that is just an indication that we do not know for sure yet. I expect that perhaps your location had/has an impact on the estimate? We do know for sure that the 2-motor versus 3-motor selection had different ETAs, I anecdotally heard ~10% of builds are 3-motor versus 2-motor, but not sure how accurate that is.

Thought question : what percentage of Foundation series total orders are shown in this database? My optimistic guess is about 50%, but it could be as low as 10%. What does everyone think?

Complete guess from YouTube daily flyovers, but production looks like 10-30 per weekday. If there are less than 1,000 Foundation series, the wait may not be that long.
My understanding is that 100% of orders are for Foundation series, the only configuration option at this time is the Foundation Duel or Tri motor with the extra ~$20K of added options which are included. Plus the option to preorder the range extender. I do not recall seeing any additional options except for the wraps. In retrospect, I should have taken more screenshots! But I believe that the Lightbar, wheels, FSD, and other Foundation options were all inclusive and could not be unselected. Again, the only options were the extender and wraps, per my flawed memory.

Regarding the limitation of 1000 Foundation series, I believe that was simply an early guess. I think the newer guess is that they will sell as many Foundation series as they can until people stop ordering them for the extra premium of options and MSRP. Which makes sense, why not continue to upsell and Laser-Etch a badge onto as many trucks as they continue to get orders for. Only when those begin to wind down and/or they get deeper into the reservation list, do I expect them to drop the Foundation series offering. Even if the entire 2024 year are Foundation, and that ends up being 30k~150k trucks, that is still a limited-edition in the context of the decade worth of reservations on the books and the continued popularity of trucks in general. There will inevitably be millions (1,000,000) of these things, at which point 150k is only 6% which are limited edition and then that percentage will only get smaller as time passes. I would frankly be willing to pay Tesla extra to have them double or triple Laser-Edch the Foundation badging to ensure that It isn't buffed out over the centuries... ;)
Sponsored