Droxx
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Civic to Cybertruck
Occupation
2nd infantry of Tesla's Quality Division
Country flag
Honestly, better then changing it over and over again. In the videogame world, this lvl of hype would have turned ugly by now.

electricAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck dual-motor
Country flag
The message has been removed because production has started
So twitter is full of rumors that Elon is going to be announcing something "Big" by the end of this week. The word big has been used multiple times by insiders and is some kind of clue.

Realistic possibility:
Start of model Y production at Giga Texas. Not sure why "Big" would be a clue to that.

Optimistic possibility:
Elon unveils new "production" cybertruck (big model) complete with 4680 cells (big cells), built in Giga Texas (big plant), complete with a Big Ass Wiper.

Is it possible that they could have already made at least one CT at Giga Texas? What else "Big" would they be about to announce?

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
The only task left delaying production start is the customer Cybertruck pen order. You get one pen with purchase. Honest.

Tesla appears to be on pace with limited CT production this year. Unless there is a major external event, new highly infectious Covid variant, another supply chain bubble, civil war, I do not see any reason not to start limited production this year.

Grain of salt, I am not in the know. I consider the above a conservative estimate.
Sponsored