Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AEV Prospector XL
Country flag
Says the guy living in the armpit of Utah. 😂
Ha. I did live there for a few years. Regardless, Moab is by far a bigger shit hole than where I am, but we're doing are damnedest to catch up and ruin it in the name of growth for tourisms sake. I have until early '27 (hopefully the water lasts long enough to sell my real estate) to suffer the indignity of living next to the best OHV area in the country on the edge of the most stunning National Park in the country and then we literally sail away for a few years minimum. Contracts are signed and the money is spent...the boat is being built. That said, I'm gonna head out for sunset rip. It's 60 degrees and sunny.

LonelyCTfan

First Name
George aka "Katrina Georgina Wonder"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None Yet CT Foundation Ordered
Occupation
Man of Many Hats
Country flag
Wtf about the Washington state! We are so fucking desperate
I'm almost wondering if he's keeping them out of the colder states to not get bad mileage reports from cold weather runs?

DumpsterFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
Ha. I did live there for a few years. Regardless, Moab is by far a bigger shit hole than where I am, but we're doing are damnedest to catch up and ruin it in the name of growth for tourisms sake. I have until early '27 (hopefully the water lasts long enough to sell my real estate) to suffer the indignity of living next to the best OHV area in the country on the edge of the most stunning National Park in the country and then we literally sail away for a few years minimum. Contracts are signed and the money is spent...the boat is being built. That said, I'm gonna head out for sunset rip. It's 60 degrees and sunny.
Yup. I feel you. You’re correct about Moab. Sucks too. Place used to be awesome then tourism burned it down. Noting but loud ass side by sides these days.

Tourism is killing Southern Utah. Sad face….

flowerlandfilms

First Name
Eryk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yamaha SRV-250, Honda Odyssey RB1
Occupation
Film Maker
Country flag
How many credits to accelerate my RHD delivery in Australia?
I'll hack the server and add them to my account right now.

[legal disclaimer: i will not in fact do this]

SolarWizard

First Name
MB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3.0L JT // Quad CT
Occupation
solar, DCFC & battery biz owner
Country flag
I just called and cancelled... Between this and his political show, I'm out! I know they don't care, as expressed by the service rep, they made 1250 off of me and knocked my credit down 80+ points, so they win I guess.
If they were remotely ethical, they would refund that earnest money

SolarWizard

First Name
MB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3.0L JT // Quad CT
Occupation
solar, DCFC & battery biz owner
Country flag
It's a shame would of looked beautiful in the driveway! I have a shooting range, if anyone in the Midwest gets a CT and wants to come have a photoshoot and shoot some lead.

Screenshot_20240216_152836_Chrome.jpg
I got lots of toys. Be happy to join you sometime bud

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
This feels a bit off to me, after waiting for four years, and now waiting for my Cyberbeast.

I actually got a family member to get a Tesla Model Y just months ago, it was going to be my first referral, but my family member forgot to mention it / enter it along the way. When they tried to fix that error they were told that it wasn't possible to give referral credit post-sale. So no points for me.

But yeah, kinda bummed, the Cyberbeast wait has already been quite long, would feel like a kick in the cyberballs if a bunch of people jumped forward due to some points.
Same thing happened to me. I think Tesla lost the reference on purpose. I really do. Tesla lost a lot of credibility with me on that transaction.

Sleipnir

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AEV Prospector XL
Country flag
Location is obviously playing a role here as well. I didn’t have access to the offer and my guess is because I’m located in the midwest.
It sold out quickly (see Sawyer Merritt on X) I imagine it will pop up from time to time as Tesla manages order flow, logistics and production.

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
So what is the next skip the line gimick.
FS
30,000 ref
Influencer with X followers
What is the next jump the line shtich Disney fast pass?

Hello4x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ton
Country flag
It sold out quickly (see Sawyer Merritt on X) I imagine it will pop up from time to time as Tesla manages order flow, logistics and production.
I checked immediately once it was posted by x folks. Positive it’s restrictive to certain locations.
Sponsored