www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Description from the app:

Redeem referral credits to accelerate your Cybertruck Delivery.​
Be invited to configure and take delivery of your Foundation Series All-Wheel Drive or Cyberbeast within 45 days of redemption. If you miss your chance to claim, check back laterā€” additional accelerated deliveries will be added.​
Limit one per Tesla Account. Not transferrable. Must already have a Cybertruck reservation. Redemption does not provide a free Cybertruck or the required upgrade to a Foundation Series of $20,000. Limited quantity available. US only.​

IMG_0770.jpeg
That sucks. The only ā€˜peopleā€™ with so many credits and a reservation have probably already gotten an invite, but I HATE the idea of more people jumping in front of me. Shame Tesla, SHAME.

cybertruckgg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
This feels a bit off to me, after waiting for four years, and now waiting for my Cyberbeast.

I actually got a family member to get a Tesla Model Y just months ago, it was going to be my first referral, but my family member forgot to mention it / enter it along the way. When they tried to fix that error they were told that it wasn't possible to give referral credit post-sale. So no points for me.

But yeah, kinda bummed, the Cyberbeast wait has already been quite long, would feel like a kick in the cyberballs if a bunch of people jumped forward due to some points.

ideaXfactory

First Name
IdeaX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Many trucks, and a Porsche
Occupation
Stainless, metals, art, polymath
Seems odd, have they ever done this for any other model?

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
This feels a bit off to me, after waiting for four years, and now waiting for my Cyberbeast.

I actually got a family member to get a Tesla Model Y just months ago, it was going to be my first referral, but my family member forgot to mention it / enter it along the way. When they tried to fix that error they were told that it wasn't possible to give referral credit post-sale. So no points for me.

But yeah, kinda bummed, the Cyberbeast wait has already been quite long, would feel like a kick in the cyberballs if a bunch of people jumped forward due to some points.
Tesla Cybertruck Accelerate your Cybertruck delivery with 30,000 Referral Credits IMG_8039

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag

Your Cyberballs, sir...
Tesla Cybertruck Accelerate your Cybertruck delivery with 30,000 Referral Credits IMG_8024

CyberFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
I see the concerns. Very very few people have 30k credits. Letā€™s say 50 tops.
Thatā€™s a day or two of production

this is nothing other than Tesla clearing the credits off the books. Donā€™t worry guys :)
ā€œA day or 2ā€?!?

thereā€™s been like 60 CyberBeasts produced in 4 months broā€¦šŸ¤”

SentinelOne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I have 30k credits, RN 1288XXXX, want a cyber beast, willing to pay the FS $20k...but I don't see this in my app