Almost 90 Days with No Vin

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
How far are you from a Tesla service center?

I think we will all be surprised at the upcoming increase in production. A Cybertruck Armada is on the horizon!
Sponsored

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
It's been 68 days since I didn't order my FS. only 306 more until 2025 when they will hopefully start selling non-FS

OP
OP

Lemdawg

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Sales manager
Country flag
How far are you from a Tesla service center?

I think we will all be surprised at the upcoming increase in production. A Cybertruck Armada is on the horizon!
Maybe 20 mins.

Dazajj

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX350
Occupation
Regional Account Director
Country flag
Same boat here man. RN11275. Ordered 12/15. AWD. NC.
No VIN assigned. I did get an email by a solar installer whom Tesla reached out to regarding my CT… haven’t spoken with them yet.

OP
OP

Lemdawg

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Sales manager
Country flag
It’s really nuts. Crazy thing is I have a home in Texas I could have registered the truck at.

ideaXfactory

First Name
IdeaX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Many trucks, and a Porsche
Occupation
Stainless, metals, art, polymath
It’s really nuts. Crazy thing is I have a home in Texas I could have registered the truck at.
And the drive to Dallas is not that far really... I assume that is why you got the invite earlier than others, so it's too bad you didn't take delivery in Texas. I've noticed several people that drove it home to a different state after getting it in Texas or California. Agree it doesn't seem fair at all, especially as some states north of St. Louis are receiving it now.

OP
OP

Lemdawg

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Sales manager
Country flag
Yeah it’s very odd. By mid March if I don’t have a vin I’ll change it back to Texas and wait. At least they are delivering there. Still told Missouri is mid summer.

QQQSB

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla x
Country flag
Reserved the cybertruck in 2019 in first 3 mins of reveal in Dallas but moved for work in St Louis where I registered the Truck. No vin assigned yet (December 8th config) and the local Tesla location tells me not to expect delivery until mid summer. The lack of information is depressing. I have no idea how deliveries are being handled. None of it makes sense and I work in Logistics!
I am 88 days today since order (12/08). Low order#11274. Santa Barbara, CA
I learned on this site the problem might be that my order was for a Beast, so I then downgraded.
The Tesla phone line is an insult to purchasers, just a waste of time, the dealers know less than this site. This is Soviet Union level of customer service.

OP
OP

Lemdawg

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Sales manager
Country flag
I am 88 days today since order (12/08). Low order#11274. Santa Barbara, CA
I learned on this site the problem might be that my order was for a Beast, so I then downgraded.
The Tesla phone line is an insult to purchasers, just a waste of time, the dealers know less than this site. This is Soviet Union level of customer service.
I 100% agree. No one in their right mind knows what’s going on. Your registration could be wrong in the app and Tesla would not know it’s a problem. I could live in Japan and have a foundation series order and Tesla would still have me wait for a vin. Lol it’s pretty incredible.

my best guess is that registration is not going smoothly for some states. Perhaps the states are fighting Tesla. I have no idea.
Sponsored