UTECHPIA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberBeast, 2023 MYP, 2007 S2000, 1998 NSX
Country flag
Thank you @Administrator for allowing me to post photos, videos, and impressions of my CyberBeast Delivery!

I'm Speechless and in LOVE with my CyberBeast....

Please ask me question and I will update this post accordingly!

Q: When did I place the original Reservation?

A: Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019, during the presentation. (if I can remember correctly).

Q: When did I lock in my Foundation Series CyberBeast Order?
A: December 8, 2023 at around around ~7:45PM PT. (I received the email at 7:30PM PT)

Q: When did I get my VIN Number?
A: March 5, 2024. I did NOT get any notifications from Tesla, I just checked the Tesla App at around 5PM and it was there!!!
More Details:

Q: When was the Delivery Date?
A: March 7, 2024 at 2:00PM PT at Dublin, CA Tesla Location.
TIP: Expedite the Delivery by calling them, (thanks MonicaDLR for this advice).
Here's how the call went:

Q: How much is insurance for the CyberBeast?
A: Tesla Quoted me $190.25/month (default limits).
Wawanesa wins at $157.93/month (similar limits as Tesla's, but I have 3 other cars with Wawanesa on the same quote).

Q: Can you post the full video of a supercharger session 10% - 80%?
A: PENDING VIDEO: Oh this is a FANTASTIC idea! I'll plan my charge accordingly and create this video for you. This is a great idea, thanks!

Q: When you get a chance, please share range test results (city + highway)
A: YES! I have zero'ed out my trip meters, and will share updates as the miles rack up. (I can't control my mix of city+highway, it will be whatever it is, hehehe).

Q: Are they going to install the lightbar that’s included in the FS series?
A: YES! But they are currently OUT OF STOCK, and they said it will be SHIPPED to me when it is available. If the installation is too complicate, I will setup a service request and ask them to install it. I'll update this thread accordingly.

Q: Have you been able to find anything in your sales paperwork that could indicate a price for the light bar? I think a few of the AWD res holders have been pretty curious.
A: ALL I could find is the Window Sticker, which has the total price... but not itemized breakdowns. I'm curious to know the price too! Maybe after I get it, I can ask them how much would it cost to get a replacement.

Q: What were your total CA DMV registration fees on your CyberBeast?
A: For me in California: Vehicle License Fees: $795, Registration/Transfer/Titling Fees: $622, California Tire Fees: $7

Q: What's the total price on the official documents?
A: Foundation CyberBeast cash price: $122,235.00
Out-The-Door CA price with fees and taxes: $136,832.26

Videos of the Journey:

Figuring out PARKING... WILL the CyberBeast FIT?

Getting the Garage Ready for the CyberBeast:

Taking the UBER to Tesla so that I can drive the CyberBeast home with my wife! :love:

Arriving at Tesla in Dublin, the Tesla Reps ROCKED and said YES I can record the delivery!

Looking for MY CyberBeast! I FOUND IT!

I saw SEVERAL Cybertrucks at Dublin Tesla, VINs are coming!! 🤩

Taking Delivery, Taming TheBeast before getting in!

CyberBeast Easter Egg!

CyberBeast Delivery Day: FIRST DRIVE IMPRESSIONS!
The CyberTruck is TRULY SPECIAL!

"ASMR" style video of the drive home:

CyberBeast Delivery Day Drive Home in RUSH HOUR Traffic with Sunset! CyberTruck ASMR!

The CyberBeast is HOME! Does it FIT our Standard Size Double Car Garage?

CyberBeast is FOR THE STREETS…. 😭 But she is tough! 💪📐

Photos:

Tesla Cybertruck AMA: My CyberBEAST is DELIVERED! I'm a Non-Tesla Employee, Non-Celebrity, Non-BIG-Influencer! IMG_6956.JPG
Tesla Cybertruck AMA: My CyberBEAST is DELIVERED! I'm a Non-Tesla Employee, Non-Celebrity, Non-BIG-Influencer! IMG_6967.JPG
Tesla Cybertruck AMA: My CyberBEAST is DELIVERED! I'm a Non-Tesla Employee, Non-Celebrity, Non-BIG-Influencer! IMG_6973.JPG
Tesla Cybertruck AMA: My CyberBEAST is DELIVERED! I'm a Non-Tesla Employee, Non-Celebrity, Non-BIG-Influencer! IMG_6977.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
UTECHPIA

UTECHPIA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Can you post the full video of a supercharger session 10% - 80%? Yes, I am that obsessed and trying to pass time waiting for my VIN 😀
Oh this is a FANTASTIC idea! I'll plan my charge accordingly and create this video for you. This is a great idea, thanks!

Cyber Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne, Awaiting Cyberbeast
Country flag
Hearty congratulations my friend! Your excitement is so genuine in your videos :love:. Super happy for you. When you get a chance, please share range test results (city + highway). btw, are they going to install the lightbar that’s included in the FS series?

OP
OP
UTECHPIA

UTECHPIA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hearty congratulations my friend! Your excitement is so genuine in your videos :love:. Super happy for you. When you get a chance, please share range test results (city + highway). btw, are they going to install the lightbar that’s included in the FS series?
Thanks so much for your kind words!

A: YES! I have zero'ed out my trip meters, and will share updates as the miles rack up. (I can't control my mix of city+highway, it will be whatever it is, hehehe).

A: YES! But they are currently OUT OF STOCK, and they said it will be SHIPPED to me when it is available. If the installation is too complicate, I will setup a service request and ask them to install it. I'll update this thread accordingly.

Last edited:

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
Thank you @Administrator for allowing me to post photos, videos, and impressions of my CyberBeast Delivery!

A: Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019, during the presentation. (if I can remember correctly).

Q: What did I lock in my Foundation Series CyberBeast Order?
A: December 8, 2023 at around around ~7:45PM PT. (I received the email at 7:30PM PT)

A: March 5, 2024. I did NOT get any notifications from Tesla, I just checked the Tesla App at around 5PM and it was there!!!
More Details:

A: PENDING VIDEO: Oh this is a FANTASTIC idea! I'll plan my charge accordingly and create this video for you. This is a great idea, thanks!

A: YES! I have zero'ed out my trip meters, and share updates as the miles rack up. (I can't control my mix of city+highway, it will be whatever it is, hehehe).

Videos of the Journey:
Taking the UBER to Tesla so that I can drive the CyberBeast home with my wife! :love:

Arriving at Tesla in Dublin, the Tesla Reps ROCKED and said YES I can record the delivery!

Photos:

IMG_6956.JPG
IMG_6967.JPG
IMG_6973.JPG
IMG_6977.JPG
Awesome, brother! So happy for you.

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
Here is a question people have been wondering. Have you been able to find anything in your sales paperwork that could indicate a price for the light bar? I think a few of the AWD res holders have been pretty curious.

OP
OP
UTECHPIA

UTECHPIA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Here is a question people have been wondering. Have you been able to find anything in your sales paperwork that could indicate a price for the light bar? I think a few of the AWD res holders have been pretty curious.
Q: Have you been able to find anything in your sales paperwork that could indicate a price for the light bar? I think a few of the AWD res holders have been pretty curious.
A: ALL I could find is the Window Sticker, which has the total price... but not itemized breakdowns. I'm curious to know the price too! Maybe after I get it, I can ask them how much would it cost to get a replacement.

HardyBro2

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Nissan Frontier, 2013 Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Musician/Yogi
Country flag

Q: When did I lock in my Foundation Series CyberBeast Order?

More Details:

Q: How much is insurance for the CyberBeast?
A: Tesla Quoted me $190.25/month (default limits).
Wawanesa wins at $157.93/month (similar limits as Tesla's, but I have 3 other cars with Wawanesa on the same quote).

Videos of the Journey:

Taking Delivery, Taming TheBeast before getting in!

CyberBeast Delivery Day: FIRST DRIVE IMPRESSIONS!
The CyberTruck is TRULY SPECIAL!

CyberBeast Delivery Day Drive Home in RUSH HOUR Traffic with Sunset! CyberTruck ASMR!

Photos:

IMG_6956.JPG
IMG_6967.JPG
IMG_6973.JPG
IMG_6977.JPG
So stoked for you!

OP
OP
UTECHPIA

UTECHPIA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Congrats!

Out of curiosity what were your total CA DMV registration fees on your CyberBeast?
Thanks!!!

Q: What were your total CA DMV registration fees on your CyberBeast?
A: For me in California: Vehicle License Fees: $795, Registration/Transfer/Titling Fees: $622, California Tire Fees: $7
Sponsored