Anyone selling what your CT will replace?

TBONO

First Name
Tone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Country flag
The used vehicle market is hot/premium.
I just sold my 2013 G-Wagon for more than I paid for it 4 years ago! CT3 was going to replace it.

Our household has 2 more cars so can deal with it if my Jan2022 production target slips ?
Sponsored

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I have an issue with giving up things important to me. That being said I am parting with my jeep that i use for offroading and my cadillac is going to my wife and we are selling her crappy honda.

I cannot give up my truck though, even if I never need it again. It was my first vehicle, It's not taking up any space that I need, I learned how to do my own maintenance from all the things I kept breaking on it in highschool.

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Funny enough I'm about to buy a Jeep until I can buy the CT
Yeah I loved my jeep, it looks like a piece of junk since it was my offroad vehicle and I definitely abused it a little more than I should have. I've stripped it of most things that aren't required by law for me to have on it while driving.

But it's going to a good home, my friend has been drooling over that beautiful piece of junk for years and as soon as my CT comes, we're going to take them out for a joyride to see how well the Cybertruck can handle offroading.

Deleted member 3884

It depends. If my Cybertruck number comes sooner than later. I'll sell it to get the Cybertruck. If I don't get my Cybertruck for 3 years. Then my daughter will lean how to drive with my Chevy. Either way my daughter is not going to learn to drive with a Cybertruck. lol

akcoyote

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model S; Dual motor CT w/FSD reservation
Occupation
retired
Country flag
My current plan is to have the Cybertruck as a second vehicle. I really only need one vehicle, so I am undecided about keeping or selling my Model S.

There is also the possibility that I might decide the wait for delivery is too long and that I really do not need the CT so might cancel my reservation.

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
I'm replacing my F350 with my CT for both work and personal use, wild thing to me is that my Ford has gone up in value nearly 10k in the last year. I'm hoping the trend holds and I can basically pay for nearly half of my CT with it. Best part is that since it'll be my business vehicle 99% of the time I can write off nearly all of it.

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
I'm replacing my F350 with my CT for both work and personal use, wild thing to me is that my Ford has gone up in value nearly 10k in the last year. I'm hoping the trend holds and I can basically pay for nearly half of my CT with it. Best part is that since it'll be my business vehicle 99% of the time I can write off nearly all of it.
What year is it? Older truck values are skyrocketing. I'v got an 84 K10 im prepping to sell. I couldnt sell it for $1k 4 years ago (literally tried). I'v put about 5k into it and its gonna be worth some $$$$

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
What year is it?
2013 f350 super duty diesel with service boxes and a lift gate. I'm hoping to get at least $25k for it, maybe more if I'm lucky. Every penny is going to the CT.

VI Tesla

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cybertruck
Country flag
Selling my '02 Toyota Tacoma. Was my dream truck, and bought it.
Now the CT is my dream truck and hopefully final truck.

DarinCT

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3, CT triM
Country flag
Two daughters getting close to driving age. They'll get the 2008 Prius (less than 90K miles) so no used car sales here. We might (unfortunately) be on the buying side of that hot used car market.

TirNaOg

First Name
Deasun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Expedition
Country flag
Expedition is at 150K+
So I think I shall keep it till it drops.
Its not in bad condition. Still runs great just dont think I would get much for it at this point.