Are there four CTs moving around the country?

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
Folks are quoting this dude. I am not sure how valid it is. Have any of you heard anything from any other source in this regard? They are saying they look like the original CTs. Has anyone seen any of them on the road or he is just messing with us?

Tesla Cybertruck Are there four CTs moving around the country? 1624058446950
Sponsored

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Folks are quoting this dude. I am not sure how valid it is. Have any of you heard anything from any other source in this regard? They are saying they look like the original CTs. Has anyone seen any of them on the road or he is just messing with us?

1624058446950.png
Highly doubt it. The only way this would be believeable would be if there are 4 Cybertrucks being carried in a closed vehicle trailer, or the Cybertruck is roaming around places where everyone is walking around with their eyes shut.

There aren't any announcements where the Cybertruck is going, we find out because no one can ignore it. Elon driving it away from the restaurant, it showing up in NYC, Elon visiting the working building the factory.

I bet the first person to drive their vehicle down the highway after deliveries start, will be photographed constantly. Also the second person, and the third, and the forth...and the fifth...it'll be a long while before this truck doesn't seem alien to people.

OP
OP
Diehard

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
Highly doubt it. The only way this would be believeable would be if there are 4 Cybertrucks being carried in a closed vehicle trailer, or the Cybertruck is roaming around places where everyone is walking around with their eyes shut.

There aren't any announcements where the Cybertruck is going, we find out because no one can ignore it. Elon driving it away from the restaurant, it showing up in NYC, Elon visiting the working building the factory.

I bet the first person to drive their vehicle down the highway after deliveries start, will be photographed constantly. Also the second person, and the third, and the forth...and the fifth...it'll be a long while before this truck doesn't seem alien to people.
It makes sense but I am hoping it will not be delivered to the first customer before a lot of miles of test on real world conditions. I know test tracks do a lot but they don’t do everything. They have not changed their target delivery yet which does not leave much time to do real world testing. Unless as it is suggested, the first deliveries are to Tesla Employees and there is a big gap between that and deliveries to the rest of us to fix what they find out. Anyone remembers how it was done with Model 3?

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
It makes sense but I am hoping it will not be delivered to the first customer before a lot of miles of test on real world conditions. I know test tracks do a lot but they don’t do everything. They have not changed their target delivery yet which does not leave much time to do real world testing. Unless as it is suggested, the first deliveries are to Tesla Employees and there is a big gap between that and deliveries to the rest of us to fix what they find out. Anyone remembers how it was done with Model 3?
There were definitely a lot of issues with the model 3 that was as a result of a lot of problems that Tesla was having. Tesla almost went backrupt during the model 3 production, getting those cars out to customers. The assembly line was built way too fast and it was more to do with how they were being built that resulted in the main issues that customers were having. The good thing was people were having those issues resolved, sometimes it took weeks or almost a couple months to get simple issues fixed because of how common the problems were, but people still got them fixed.
Tesla wants to show everyone how far they've come and how much they have improved upon the issues that they have had in the past. I wish I could get an early one, i'm not worried about potential problems at all, but unfortunately i'm in Canada.

I'm also sure they will do all the necessary testing that is needed before deliveries begin. Like making sure the software is properly calibrated to the Cybertrucks size, making sure all safety features are working properly, standard safety checks, and stress tests for the acceleration, heavy loads, and towing. I'm sure there is probably a lot more too but that's just off the top of my head and I don't think many of those at all would require going out on public roads, private test facilities would suffice until deliveries begin.
Sponsored