SlegMD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus
Occupation
Physical therapy
Country flag
A lot of positive feedback, which is appreciated.

For the cost, I see too many limitations.

All your gear is packed into the cab? Coolers, grills, spares, generator, gear?

1-2 persons, if you’re short. Sleep in the cab at that point.

I’m guessing you need to be another breed for these camper options.
Sponsored

Bluechip506

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Mazda CX9, Mazda Miata
Country flag
It's kind of like a tv show that has a scene in the interior of a boat cabin. The exterior dimensions could not possibly yield the size of the interior that is represented in the scene.

This Cyberlandr thing is not going to happen. The overhang and rear wheel steering are the final straws in axing this thing, if it really was expecting to be an actual product in the first place.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
It's kind of like a tv show that has a scene in the interior of a boat cabin. The exterior dimensions could not possibly yield the size of the interior that is represented in the scene.

This Cyberlandr thing is not going to happen. The overhang and rear wheel steering are the final straws in axing this thing, if it really was expecting to be an actual product in the first place.
You are probably wrong. I am leaning toward ‘not’ getting one, but they are now targeting a demographic that wants to roam and work from their vehicle, rather than sports, adventure, and camping enthusiasts. These are most likely ‘solo’ travelers who, as long as they have a monitor, internet connectivity, basic human needs met, and the latest technology, will be happy. My family needs more. We are two adults, a dog, and lots of gear. We are short but we need storage, and we need to be able to remove the camper for much of the year. The CyberLandr folks are targeting people who will leave the CyberLandr on their trucks full time. For their new audience I believe they will have enough interest to move forward.
Sponsored