Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
You're in CA right? Did you say Bay Area?

It almost sounds like you made the reverse migration to what we did. CA Central Valley to OR Eugene/ Willamette Valley.
Yeah. My mom lives up in PDX. I grew up on the coast ^-^ The mountains and beaches Oregon are my favorite places to go. I spent many a vacation out of Medford, Chemult, Bend, Hermiston, Lincoln City, Seaside, Spokane. My family was fond of the 'rent a vacation house for a week' plan. Or we'd stay with one of dad's college buddies, which made up for our family actually having pretty few relatives ^-^ You can probably tell which city he was from on this list.

-Crissa
Sponsored

Last edited:

Cybergirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Model Y SR, Cybertruck AWD FS
Country flag
Hopefully they'll listen to you and come up with something elegant to solve the problem :)
The CL folks are promising a "dolly" of some kind onto which the CL module is extracted and moved about. That's great, but the problem is that at least 30 sqft of garage floor will be needed to store CL when not in use.

Where I live, attached garages often have 10' and higher ceilings. Since Cyberlandr fits into CT's vault, we know that when collapsed it will be less than 30" in height.

My intention, should I ever get a Cyberlandr, is to remove it from the truck by lifting it out of CT's bed with a motorized winch system. I'd like a way to attach cables to CL in order to lift it out of the vault for storage without losing floor space. I've asked for these attachment points but have received little encouragement.

I understand that a separate support framework is required since one cannot depend on the garage ceiling to bear the weight of the CL module.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
The CL folks are promising a "dolly" of some kind onto which the CL module is extracted and moved about. That's great, but the problem is that at least 30 sqft of garage floor will be needed to store CL when not in use.

Where I live, attached garages often have 10' and higher ceilings. Since Cyberlandr fits into CT's vault, we know that when collapsed it will be less than 30" in height.

My intention, should I ever get a Cyberlandr, is to remove it from the truck by lifting it out of CT's bed with a motorized winch system. I'd like a way to attach cables to CL in order to lift it out of the vault for storage without losing floor space. I've asked for these attachment points but have received little encouragement.

I understand that a separate support framework is required since one cannot depend on the garage ceiling to bear the weight of the CL module.
I have also requested this from the CL folks (i.e., Lance) and received similar responses, but in a recent social media 'interview' with Tesla Owners of Silicon Valley they intimated that they are no longer focused on people like us.
Sponsored