Break down / value of what you get for the Foundation Series' premium price

mark555055c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD FS, 2019 Silverado Trail Boss
Country flag
Wow 80k by the end of this year of non FS trucks when at this very moment they’re probably not hitting 25 a day of FS trucks? Is your calculation based on them building 3 more Gigafactory’s in the next 6 months?
Based on previous ramps + improvement in ability to ramp a new vehicle since the model 3. Giga China is a great example of what is possible. Giga Texas was purpose built to produce model y and CT.

We shall see who is closer to the actual number. What do you have for total CT units delivered by Dec 31st 2024?
Sponsored

Celiboy

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2022 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Country flag
Based on previous ramps + improvement in ability to ramp a new vehicle since the model 3. Giga China is a great example of what is possible. Giga Texas was purpose built to produce model y and CT.

We shall see who is closer to the actual number. What do you have for total CT units delivered by Dec 31st 2024?

To be honest I’m not convinced they’ll have delivered all the FS trucks by the end of 2024. We still don’t know how many actual FS orders they have accepted. There were numbers thrown around but only Tesla knows exactly how many FS units they have to build. As with any ramp they’ll be productive days and down time. I think it’s telling that they haven’t started delivering to regular people when the bulk of their orders are for AWD models with a January to March delivery window. There are too many unknowns for me to even venture a guess.

mark555055c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
To be honest I’m not convinced they’ll have delivered all the FS trucks by the end of 2024. We still don’t know how many actual FS orders they have accepted. There were numbers thrown around but only Tesla knows exactly how many FS units they have to build. As with any ramp they’ll be productive days and down time. I think it’s telling that they haven’t started delivering to regular people when the bulk of their orders are for AWD models with a January to March delivery window. There are too many unknowns for me to even venture a guess.
My guess is 2500ish FS units, and those will be in driveways by March 1. Who knows if they will sell FS units in parallel with regulars ones.

We shall see. I will bookmark this thread and check back to see who owes who virtual coffee. :D

Celiboy

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2022 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Country flag
My guess is 2500ish FS units, and those will be in driveways by March 1. Who knows if they will sell FS units in parallel with regulars ones.

We shall see. I will bookmark this thread and check back to see who owes who virtual coffee. :D
For the sake of everyone waiting for their trucks I hope we’re both wrong and the ramp goes smoothly and they pump them out! 2500 by March would be a nice figure to hit. 2500 in 83 days is only 30 a day so doable. Do we know if they have shifts 7 days a week during the ramp?

mark555055c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
For the sake of everyone waiting for their trucks I hope we’re both wrong and the ramp goes smoothly and they pump them out! 2500 by March would be a nice figure to hit. 2500 in 83 days is only 30 a day so doable. Do we know if they have shifts 7 days a week during the ramp?
Unknown, but Id guess now that the holidays are clear, it would be a good time to start 7 day a weeks shifts assuming parts are fully stocked. IMO, the next 2-3 weeks should be very telling.
Sponsored