Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I don't know why you think someone can say you can lock in part of the price and then walk off. That sounds like you're used to people who shouldn't be trusted with... anything.
Simply: Musk prides himself in delivering what he’s promised.

Maybe I’m misplaced in trusting Musk, but he has made a very big point of the fact that he takes the promises he makes in a product launch seriously.

I trust people a lot more than I trust contracts and legalese.
Sponsored

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I just checked my order and it only shows the tri motor selection. I could have sworn it also said ‘full self drive‘ underneath the tri motor selection previously.

I have the confirmation email from when I placed the order and that does state I ordered it with FSD. I never made any changes to the initial order once it was placed.

Is FSD still showing up on peoples order page within their Tesla account? If so, I’m definitely calling them about it on Monday.
I have that problem.....but computer crashed and lost everything.....FSD showed on Tesla account then disappeared......

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thank you very much for checking yours, I could have sworn mine said that as well previously.

I’ll definitely have to call them to see what happened. Thanks again
good luck.....ive been trying to get in touch for 10 months....nobody has a number to call and emails are not returned

Paradox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Escalade ESV Platinum, CT TriMotor FSD
Country flag
I have that problem.....but computer crashed and lost everything.....FSD showed on Tesla account then disappeared......
good luck.....ive been trying to get in touch for 10 months....nobody has a number to call and emails are not returned
Sorry to hear that, I wish you luck in eventually getting it fixed. I called and left a message that may or may not be returned but I’ll try again Monday when staff is there to possibly answer.

At least I have the email as proof, I just hope they don’t try and claim I made a change because I most certainly did not.

Daddystired

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
yes, I want to add FSD cause it not listed on my order even though I ordered it....but I too am scared it will change my reservation number to change it....
Understandble, because when I asked Tesla through online. They said maybe it’ll change the spot online. Maybe it won’t. I wanted to add it also. Didn’t take the chance

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
That's because there's no sales staff assigned to Cybertruck yet. Even if you were to get anyone, there isn't anything they could do; they don't have the configurator yet. No tools.

-Crissa

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Even with the improved manufacturing techniques to keep costs down, no way can they keep the original prices (and yes the fine print warned of this anyways)
Fine print? We ain't got no fine print. We don't need no fine print. I don't have to show you any stinkin' fine print!

TruckElectric

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Expect an announcement from Elon soon to clarify why the change on the website.

CyberT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR RWD
Occupation
Service Technician
Country flag
I just checked my order and it only shows the tri motor selection. I could have sworn it also said ‘full self drive‘ underneath the tri motor selection previously.

I have the confirmation email from when I placed the order and that does state I ordered it with FSD. I never made any changes to the initial order once it was placed.

Is FSD still showing up on peoples order page within their Tesla account? If so, I’m definitely calling them about it on Monday.
Just hang onto that email for proof. You can try calling tesla but I don't think anything can be done about it until your Reservation comes up and you place your $2500 down.

Tesla Cybertruck Configurations and Pricing Removed From Cybertruck Website! Screenshot (22)_LI

CyberT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR RWD
Occupation
Service Technician
Country flag
Oh boy, I was hesitant to mention this because of how many people will freak out. I was surprised no one has mentioned this yet.

It's way too early for anyone to make anything more than what it is but at the same time we are grabbing at each and every breadcrumb of news and with the vast amount of time we spend obsessing over this beautiful truck we let our imaginations run wild.

Tesla Cybertruck Configurations and Pricing Removed From Cybertruck Website! Screenshot (23)_LI

Ranulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri motor
Country flag
I predict new OctoMotor configuration to go with OctoValve hvac system. Who cares about driving in just one direction when you can move in all directions at the same time! Plus, Octo just sounds cool. Wow your friends!

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
Oh boy, I was hesitant to mention this because of how many people will freak out. I was surprised no one has mentioned this yet.

It's way too early for anyone to make anything more than what it is but at the same time we are grabbing at each and every breadcrumb of news and with the vast amount of time we spend obsessing over this beautiful truck we let our imaginations run wild.

Screenshot (23)_LI.jpg
Makes sense. With removing the 3 options the mileage would be up to 500. That was the projected mileage of highest trimotor variant.

rlhamil

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Trans Am WS6, 2007 PT Cruiser GT
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I think the simplest explanation is this: they may have enough reservations to take them to the point where all three versions (one, two, three motor) will be in production.
Sponsored