Myco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 4.9L, Chevy Volt, Tri-Motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Carpenter
Country flag
the most significant part is the removal of the fsd option at current price. bye bye $100 robotaxi arbitrage option
Sponsored

Last edited:

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
I think it's time to move on and get the Rivian truck, a real truck that is being produced!! Cybertruck has been a publicity stunt!! I have 2 on order, will cancel both.
WOW! What a mistake that will be. They have to ramp up 4680 cells at Giga Texas. The 4680's that are being produced at their CA facility will take care of the new structural battery pack with the Y's out of Giga.
Semi and Cyber truck from the 4680 production ramp in Austin. Let the factory get built. Get the Y up and running then Elon will work his teams @ss's off building Cyber truck. Be patient as it will be worth it.

Firetruck41

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Leaf, 2017 Bolt, 2010 Ram 2500 Megacab
Country flag
I think it's time to move on and get the Rivian truck, a real truck that is being produced!! Cybertruck has been a publicity stunt!! I have 2 on order, will cancel both.
Definitely cancel your Cybertruck preorder (assuming your preorder was prior to mine)! Get a Rivian, I think you should be able to get one in a few years if you order now and they decide to produce them in greater quantities than tens of them at a time! :ROFLMAO:

rlhamil

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Trans Am WS6, 2007 PT Cruiser GT
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I see my reservation number, and the configuration (tri-motor, FSD), no problem. Once I've logged in, of course.

CyberT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR RWD
Occupation
Service Technician
Country flag
Makes sense. With removing the 3 options the mileage would be up to 500. That was the projected mileage of highest trimotor variant.
The point I was making but didn't say because I thought all of the eagle eyes we have here would have caught it immediately, was that prior to the website update the trimotor stated 500+ miles, not up to 500 miles.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
The point I was making but didn't say because I thought all of the eagle eyes we have here would have caught it immediately, was that prior to the website update the trimotor stated 500+ miles, not up to 500 miles.
A lot of specs are missing or more vague now.

Eye of Elon

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Yaris
Occupation
Driver
Country flag
Our unique ability to lock on FSD at 7, 8 or 10k on vehicles we won't even recieve until 2023 or 2024 may be very valuable. The longer it takes, the more data we have.

My only question is can we transfer our rare owned FSD to a world of FSD renters, if we sell our Cybertruck?

Ratso

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
75 Monte carlo, 74 K5 Blazer, 85 Chevy van, 89 Pontiac 6000, 2000 Jeep Wrangler, 2008 Chevy Silverado, and my last car will be Cybertruck tried motor.
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck Configurations and Pricing Removed From Cybertruck Website! SmartSelect_20211017-091343_Samsung Internet

CT owners club people waiting for Elon to say something.
Sponsored