Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
Looks like you'll be replacing your Prius soon. Cheers
Well, I'll drive the Prius once I sell my F350... My wife drives the Prius till her MY comes in.
Sponsored

BigE

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Country flag
I had a very early reservation on Rivian R1T...Loved what I saw and what RJ and company are doing. Then came the Cybertruck! It checks so many boxes, pricing is great for the spec sheet, Tesla is truly a continuous learning company so I feel it will be well built from the start. This will be my wife's daily drive and she was not excited at all at first, as in no way. Now she tell's people, I'm getting a CyberTruck with a smile!

MilliM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future Cybertruck Owner!
Country flag
I know I'm super late to this party, but thought I'd share that I had my R1S reservation first, followed by Cybertruck, and finally Mach E for good measure. I'm going to let my Mach E reservation go (needs to be finalized by 8/1), and candidly am not nearly as jazzed about the R1S as I used to be. I went from being 100% turned off when the Cybertruck rolled on stage to preordering the moment the link went up during the live event...if it's really ready in December 2021 I'll be a happy camper!

kylechoffman

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, Volvo XC90
Occupation
Salesforce Delivery Director
Country flag
I reserved an R1S 3 minutes into the reveal at the LA auto show. Torn on which to go with..
Sponsored

Reactions: Geo